Chapter 3

Mir's Crazy Stalker!

Mir finally got out of the house without the stalker. He was on his way to a photo shoot with MBLAQ.

     The photo shoot soon ended and they went back to the dorm. Once they got there, Mir shouted “Hyungs, the stalker girl and her friend might be there!” With that said MBLAQ checked all the rooms but they were no where in sight.

     Hours passed and MBLAQ fell asleep. Hearing footsteps in the hallway, Mir quietly got out of his room wondering who it was. Instead of the person being one of the MBLAQ members, Mir saw a figure of a girl, who looked like one of those creepy Asian ghosts.

     “W-who are you?” Mir asked, scared. The girl turned around slapping Mir with her Asian hair. Mir almost fainted then and there, it was no other then his stalker. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I slapped you with my hair!” No…. Really?

     “I’ll hurry and go cut it off so it won’t happen again.” she ran out of the dorm, but sadly got ran over by Teen Top’s van. They all came out of the van and looked at her.

“Hyungs, she’s so ugly!” Ricky shouted.

     “Act like nothing happened.” Niel said, quickly getting into the van. The others were still looking at the girl until L.Joe saw her fingertips start to curl. “She moved!!!” L.Joe shouted. “AAHHHH!!” The rest of the members ran back into the van. “GO!! Start the van!!” Chunji shouted, and they all left.

Cam popped up out of no where and quickly calmed Mir down. He and Cam started dating. Four years later, they got married and lived happily ever after.

Or so they thought… "I'M BACK~~~"

 

 

:) The End…. Teehee