Chapter 2

Mir's Crazy Stalker!

     Mir woke up, with the sun shining in his face....... Wait... No he didn't. He woke up hiding in the corner inside his closet, terrified that the stalker girl would find him. He checked his phone and saw that it was already 9 in the morning.

 
Quietly, He opened the closet door.
 
     Not seeing anyone in the room, he walked out to make some coffee. In the kitchen, there was a note on the refrigerator door. The note said "Mir, we ran out of food, so we went out grocery shopping. - Hyungs" Mir searched through the cabinents to see if they at least had one instant coffee package but sadly they didn't.
 
"Aww!! But I want coffee now!!" Mir whined. That's when he decided to go to the cafe.
 
     At the cafe, Hana was sitting at a table with her best friend Cam. They were talking about their bias and Hana stalking Mir until Hana noticed Mir. "Cam, hey Cam. Look, It's Mir!!" Hana yelled pointing at him. Mir noticed her and dropped his coffee he just bought and screamed. "HOLY WAFFERS! It's her!!" "OMG!! Look how happy he is to see me, we are totally meant for each other right?!?!" Hana asked Cam.
 
Cam just sat quietly, sipping her coffee, wondering if she should answer her crazy friend or not.
 
     "AAHHHHHHHAFLIEJFS!" Mir screamed running out of the cafe and into a random direction. He found a hiding spot and decided to stay there for a while, since she knows where he lives... Sadly.
 
     Hana started to follow Mir, dragging Cam with her. "Why do we have too follow him? You're obsessed!" Cam shouted at Hana. "You're obsessed over SUJU!!" Hana shouted back. "I'm not obssessed!... Well, At least I'm sane..." Cam said muttering the last part.
"Aish you tomboy!! Yah!!"
"What?"
    
     "You should know that Mir oppa~ and I belong too each other!!!" Hana said screaming her head off. "Psh, sure." she replied walkign off. "Wait! WHERE DID MIR GO?!?!?!" Hana screamed, running after Cam, while keeping a look out for Mir.
 
     A couple hours passed and Mir decided too get out of his hiding spot. He looked around to see if the stalker was anywhere near. Once he thought it was all clear, he went back to the dorm. When he opened the front door, the stalker girl was standing in front of him with a very creepy smile on her face. "Aaahhh! What are you doing here?!?!" Mir asked looking around to see if she touched anything, he was the other girl that was with her at the cafe and couldn't help but to be a bit curious."Is she stalking me too?!?!" Mir asked.
 
"No, Why? Is someone stalking you?! Who is it? I will take care of the stalker and we can live happily ever after together."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Mir's Diary Entry
 
      One day, We ran out of food and I wanted coffee. I went too the cafe and saw the stalker girl.... So, I hid for a while then I went home and found her there.... Right now I'm hiding from her, which is very hard. Her friend is holding her down..... Help?!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Updated ^^