Chapter 1

Mir's Crazy Stalker!

     After Mir yelled for his hyungs, they came running in asking whats wrong. Mir pointed at the spot where Hana was and yelled "There's a creepy stalker girl in my room!" Seungho gave him a look. "Mir sometimes I worry about you..." Seungho turned around and looked in the mirror.

     "I have panda eyes!!" Joon walked up next to him and patted him on the back. "If this makes you feel any better, you've always been our panda leader." Seungho turned and gave Joon a glare. "Hyungs!!! Look, over here!! She's right there!!!" Mir said pointing next to him but when he looked over, she was gone.

      "You let her get away!!" Mir whined. "There was no one even there in the first place -_-" G.O said. "B-but..." His hyungs just sighed and left him alone. Mir frantically looked for the girl. He saw something moving under his bed, so Mir crouched down and started crawling towards the bed. The first thing he saw was a head. Mir shrieked, grabbing a book off of his desk and put it on his head.

     "D-Don't come any closer or I'll or I'll.... I'LL T-THROW THIS BOOK AT YOUR FACE!!" Mir said trembling. MIr looked at her, holding the book in front of him as if it was a shield. She had a crazy, creeper look on her face.

Mir yelled for his hyungs again.

     "WHAT NOW!!!" Seungho yelled bursting through the door. Mir looked up then back at the girl, but to his surprise she was gone again. "S-she w-was just there!!" Mir said pointing under the bed dropping the book. "Sure she was." Thunder said sighing. They told Mir to rest and then left. Mir started freaking out. He looked at the window and saw her hanging on the window outside, with an evil smile on her face.

     Mir ran up to the window and locked it, closing the blinds also, which slightly darkened the room, the lights weren't yet also which made it even darker. He ran out of his room, bumping into things on the way, he finally managed to lock the front door. He then ran back to his room. She won't be able to come in now he thought. Slowly, Mir started to calm down. Going over to his desk to read a book, he found a sticky note.

"Kekeke turn around." the note said. Mir slowly turned around scared.

     Their she was standing in the closet with a flashlight to her face. Mir started screaming running towards the door, he tried opening it. "HOLY WAFFERS!! HYUNGS!! THE DOOR IS LOCKED, UNLOCK IT!!!!!" Mir said banging on the door.  "THE DOOR LOCKS FROM THE INSIDE! YOU UNLOCK IT!!" he heard G.O yelling from the other side. "Oh yeah...." Mir quickly unlocked the door, opening it, he pulled his hyung inside the room.

     "LOOK!! SHE'S RIGHT THERE!!" Mir shouted pointing at the closet. When Mir looked at the closet he started running around the dorm like it was the end of the world. -In the living room- "I didn't know Mir was mental." Joon said. "Me neither." Thunder agreed.

"KYAAA!!!" Mir said continueing to scream.

~~~~~~~~~

Mir's Diary Entry

             One day, I get stalker.. No many many happy. The stalker is very very creepy O.o... Help me.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! :)