The Snowy day of January

Where Has My Springtime Gone?

Myungjin was born during the winter, before her mother was in labor ... Her father was out with another woman, missing his own daughter's birth and leaving his wife alone. His wife staring at the baby , when the doctor asked if she had a name for the child , she simply cried .

The night she and Myungjin came home , Her mother locked herself in her room. Her father drank that night , the infant could hear the terrifying screams. Her own brother was full of hate and jealously that the maids decided it was best to keep him away. 

A somewhat younger Mrs. Bok held the child so tenderly ,she looked out the window and looked at the snow , "bright,clear and precious. "

A soft knock alarmed Mrs. Bok. "Hello, is it true that my niece was born?" Said the handsome young man.

Mrs. Bok smiled " oh my, master Soo how you've grown , yes this is her " Mrs. Bok put the child in his arms , " I wonder how lucky my brother ." He cooed.  Mrs. Bok sadly replied " I'm sure he doesn't feel that way , the child hasn't even been named." Soo thought for a minute , and a smile perked up his face " Why don't you pick her name?" Mrs. Bok cried of joy " I'd be honored " Soo's smiled slowly appeared " What did you say eariler before I entered the room

Mrs. Bok looked at the window, " I looked at the snow , In contrast of whats happening in here the snow outside looks more bright , In hopes of a different day." She paused for a second " A bright, clear and precious tomorrow , Her name will be MyungJin." Soo laughed "Isn't that a masuline name" Mrs. Bok chuckled as well " I suppose, but I have a feeling she'll be very proud of this name."

The doctor looked at Myungjin's family 

He hesitated for a mintue , but he decided it was for the best

Mr. Go was silent.

The doctor sighed " Mr.Go and Mrs. Go , Your daughter MyungJin is brain dead ."

Mr. Go kneeled and cried , Mrs. Go embraced him as well with tears ini her eyes.

Soon they realized a crowd of people coming their way. They insantly noticed who was there. 

Dabin , Ae-Kyung , Eunbi , Riah , Karin , Hye-Sun , Myungsoo , Minji , and plenty of more people from school , house maids, teachers. 

~This girl was loved , even if she never noticed~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guess who's back and ready then ever!! , I had to make many changes to my life before i could write again and I'm fairly proud of the person I am, Ill begin write this storie again and finish the others again, Im finally home guys!!! I love you all!