Palms..

Where Has My Springtime Gone?

The man came out of his car running to see what happened to his car. But the sight was worst when he saw the girl was smaller then his daughter Junhee but she was wearing a high school uniform. her legs were crushed and her head was bloody against the sidewalk. she was very pale compare to the snow. a disturbing picture of a dead angel. He saw a wooden box beside her playing. In the distance was the ambulance car... As the blizzard calmed down.. more and more people came to the horrible scene.. Some cried, Others put their heads down, Some were just gone..

~~~

Their tired eyes stare into nothing again as if everyone in the meeting weren't even there. Mr.Go looked at his wife, She seemed more bored as well. He remembered the day He was getting married to her.. an arranged marriage. He didn't love her. He loved "her". "President Go. How was it" He looked up quickly, He was about to answer when his wife talked first "It was quite terrible. How can this be better for our company" He changed his features to anger. Many of the people around began freaking out. They began giving him more idiotic ideas.

 Until his secretary came in the room "President Go." He looked at her with his temper above than normal "Can it wait?" His secretary looked like she was about to cry.. she had a soft side for his daughters "Sir, It's your daughter" He began to cool down "Which one?" His secretary asked "MyungJin" he remember happened a last night " Tell her not to bo-"  His secretary became mad "Sir, It's the Police" The room quiet down,

The Police entered "Hello Mr.Go ,Sorry to interrupt, But we need to tell you something" Mr.Go got angry and confused but something in him began to hurt "Alright, spill it"  The police looked at his eyes. Mr. Go saw how tired the young cop was... "Mr. Go, Your daughter has been hit by a car. "

The day of her middle school graduation .. He didn't come

 Was Myungie Okay? "Is she alright?"

The policeman sighed" Your daughter is holding on to her life"

He never cheered her on during her exams

Images of the MyungJin's Bittersweet smile then what happened last night began to fill Mr. Go's head.

He never came on her birthdays...

Before he could think, he went to the hospital his wife following him.  Mrs.Go was sobbing , accepting the fact that She neglected MyungJin and promise to love her if she was saved.

She called her son, Myungsoo Go better know as Myungsoo Kim.

"Yeobsaeyo"

"Myungsoo, Pick up Minji and come to the hospital now" Mrs. Go sobbed on the phone

"Umma , Is everything okay" Myungsoo asked

"No, Please just do as you're told"

"okay"

~~~

Myungsoo closed his phone.. Something was wrong.. really wrong

~~~

As Mr.Go ran upstairs.. on the top floor..

As His wife and him entered the room.. The Machines.. The Bed.. and ..Her

She was on Lifesupport...

~~

MyungJin felt very warm

....