The Praying Snowflakes and the Dancing Red Butterfly...

Where Has My Springtime Gone?

 

The snowflakes that was once softly kissing the earth is now pounding the earth.. MyungJin's heart racing with the wind , Her face prickling along with the snowflakes's games and the legs almost froze to the ground but Myungjin went on like the soldier in her favorite movie.. The Day Eunbi Insulted her , Myungjin went with Eunbi to the movies, Eunbi and MyungJIn went to a movie about world war ll but Eunbi laughed when the soldier died , Myungjin's tears slipped ... how much she could related to that soldier.. how much until the innocent ones are left out..

When Myungjin wiped her tears Eunbi caughe her  Eunbi scoffed "You really think this is sad?" Myungjin  weakly repiled . oh how much she disliked that "Nn-oo" She remember when she first met Eunbi , often hugged myungjin and called her cute , how much she missed those beautiful feelings.. All in Myungjings head was filled with one question ..

Why,Unni? was I not special anymore , am I to clingy?

Should , Could , Would I change

, Unni why Do you scowl me so. I really need you,

MyungJin's tears spilt from her eyes how heavy her thort felt . Eunbi started laughing "I reall y didn't mean it , Myungie Oh god really you know what I leaving first , kay"  MyungJin looked around . Many people from her school stared away from  MyungJin like they didnt know her. Eunbi looked back at Myungjin from the window .. and walked. Hopefully Myungjin followed her but she didn't .. Eunbi closed her eyes .. She really hurt her..

Myungjin was holding so much pain in her heart, , how she  wanted to run from this blizzard ... away sometimes sounded like a dream 

Myungjin bit her lips , Would Evryone miss her if she didnt answer the phone, if she didnt walk past her friends in the hallway would they miss her smile,... could she try again.. Myungjin shook her head no , not again it was a mistake. That night will always the mistake of her life.. but suddenely she didnt want to live long then she had too.... Everyone was distant and pretty soon she'll become selfish for love that wouldn't be alive for her anymore. Sometime the memories of being alive cant be handle...  living is such a scary thing to do.. And The way of the coldness sweeping her was embarcing her telling her to come along... MyungJin opened her eyes nothing but white almost as if the world stopped. She began to feel dizziness and blinked but after three blinks she saw black dots everywhere. Her chest grew and grew as air was becoming scarce for her.

~~~

 The girl with the white dress argued with her father

She sighed "you know what , Appa you're hopeless I hate you. Go die in a hole."

The father's world broke down ... "What ! No come back! I can't lose you like your mother,"

The girl look with absolute hate "I don't care"

The girl's father began crying "JunHee don't be like this ,I'm sorry"

JunHee stared and walked away

Junhee's father ran to his car, his sadness expose to the world .. a businessman with the tears of a child .

~~~

MyungJin's soft breathing blending with the blizzard...

The sound of wind was making her deaf..

MyungJin heard from a distant ,

She was startled by the pain ..

a pain worse than death...

fading memories..

Screaming

Tears

Sirens

Mutters

Almost Gone