~New Boy Taeminnie~ (Part two)

Woolim High Girls' Fit list: 2nd place - Taemin. Wait, the new boy?!

Just before you're about to tell him sweetly that he's a ing PRICK, the door opens and your teacher walks in. A tall boy walks in after him cheerily, and you catch your breath ever so slightly.

The boy is tall, good-looking and you can see an odd ab poking his shirt whenever he moves.

Damn, he is hot.

And damn, you hate him for it instantly.

Angrily you look away, trying to hide your blush, while he grins at you rather dumbly.

"Anyong! I'm Taemin," the boy says and you blush darker.

'His name...so....perfect...! UGH!!' you scream in your head.

Taemin his head to the side and pokes his face through your dyed bangs.

You squeak and fall backwards off your chair, setting the whole class off, pointing and laughing.

You furiously press your already-short-but-hitched-up skirt down and glare at Taemin.

He looks worried and leans down to help you up, but as he takes a step towards you that jealous L puts a foot in front of him.

And Taemin actually doesn't notice. *You: Knobhead... Author: Oi! He's my bias, watch it!*

Instead he falls head first, but miraculously doesn't crack both your skulls open.

No no no, he just lands on top of you, knees on each side of your waist, lokoing deeply into your eyes.

'Oh. My. ing. GOD.' you scream inside your head again when you notice where his left hand is.

Yep.

Squidging your .

"Kya! ert!" you scream and Taemin's hand shoots back.

"Oh-oh my god! Mianhae I didn't mean to-" Taemin loses his balance and lands RIGHT on top of you, knocking the breath out of your lungs.

And to make things better, EXO-K walk in cooly. All six members stare at you and Taemin, all thinking the wrong thing.

"Hyung, is that new guy riding Sashi...?" Baekhyun asks Suho wearily, and Suho answers by covering Baekhyun eyes with his hand.

"NO WAY IN ING HEAVEN!!" you scream at Baekhyun, struggle to get up but fail.

It makes things worse that you're loving the feeling of Taemin's muscles pushing down on your own flat stomach, and a small moan may have escaped your lips.

"He is riding her!" Baekhyun shouts and the teacher aims a book at him.

"Byun Baekhyun! Outside! NOW!!!" she screams at him and Baekhyun shuffles out of the room obiediently.

Chanyeol stares at you and Taemin, feeling a slight pang in his chest. His hand quickly flies up to where he felt it, and he rubs the place vigouroulsy.

'I didn't just feel...sad, because that new guy is touching Misun-ah so freely?' he thinks, gulping unhappily.

You see him do so and call out, "Chanyeollie-oppa!-" Chanyeol looks up, "I'm fine, just get this dickhead off me!!"

Chanyeol does as he's told, hauling Taemin up quite roughly.

Once you stand up, Taemin bows a million times and exclaims, "I am so so sorry! I honestly didn't mean to..er....um....f-fall on you like that!"

You glare at him, but secretly your heart fluters happily.

'Wait, what the hell?! Why is my heart fluttering when Taemin's just appologised about clothed- me?!' you scold yourself, sliding tiredly into your chair.

And then the lesson actually starts, and you automatically tune into 'Day Dream FM' in your mind.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol, Day Dream FM! X3

Am I the only person who finds that funny? ^^' >.<

I should hope not!

Hope you like the update~! <3