~New Boy Taeminnie~ (part one)

Woolim High Girls' Fit list: 2nd place - Taemin. Wait, the new boy?!

7:30 AM

Lee Residence

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
 

You groan and swat blindly at your bedside table. Something falls down that sounds supiciously like you Art coursework.

"Uaaah, ! My coursework!" You grumble and rub your eyes, legs already out of your bed.

"UNNIE!" you holler and lazy footsteps reach your room eventually. CL, who's half asleep as well, grumbles, "WHAT, Misun?!"

"I SAID YOU'LL NEVER CALL ME MISUN, CHAERIN!!!" you scream at her, momentarily forgetting about your coursework.

CL's eyes glint evilly and her smirk twitches angerously. "Did you...just call me.....Chae....Rin....?" she asks, sickly sweet.

You swear at her under your breath and collect your art coursework, dumping it onto your desk.

"Are Umma and Appa here?" you ask CL, getting changed.

CL shakes her head and answers, "Only Minah-unnie."

[A/N] Minah is your and CL's favourite maid. You two grew up with her and love her to pieces. She is surprisingly young, only 35!

"Ah ha," you mumble and hitch your checked school skirt up.

CL swats your hand away, making your skirt fall back to normal length.

"Hey!" you whine at her, fixing your stupid tie.

"You may be expected to be as badass as me, which I'm hoping you are, but you are NOT to be thought of as a !" CL scolds you.

"Yeah, yeah," you mutter and plod down the stairs lazily.

"And don't PLOD like that! Stand straight!" CL hollers from your room.

Sighing, you stand a little straighter.

"STRAIGHTER!" CL screams and you almost fall down the stairs.

"Aish, what's up with you Unnie?! Pfft, I'm goin' to school now. Bye CHAERIN! Bye Minah-Unnie!" You shout from the mansion's front door, a piece of toast in your hand.

Minah comes out of the kitchen drying her hands with a towel. Smiling kindly at you she says, "Have a nice time at school, Misun-ah!"

You grin at her and give her a quick hug. Minah is the only person in the world apart from your parents who you allow to call you Misun.

"Bye!" you shout and run out of the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8:30 AM

Woolim High School

"Yah! Hoya, touch me again and you ain't gonna have any kids in the future!!" Kyumi screams furiously.

The rest of Infinite laugh at Hoya's epic fail and lounge "cooly" on their desks.

Bomi is, as usual, flirting the socks of Woohyun and L is checking you out.

...

As usual.

Eventually you get sick of him giving you bedroom eyes and stomp over to him.

"Look," you say, voice dripping with venom, "If you're gonna continue looking at me in that erted way - QUIT IT."

L smirks and looks at your face. (Rather than your chest).

"Babe," he starts.

"Don't call me babe, L," you interupt, sighing in an exasperated manner.

"Babe," he says again, "you're too hot to ignore. How about it? You an' me - one locked bedroom with a big bed?"

The other girls in the class, the not so popular ones, scream their heads off while L continues to smirk at you.

Just this once, you decide to play along. So what you do is smirk back at him, and slide into the chair next to his desk.

L smirks at you more, and fiddles with your hair.

You lean your head towards him and say sweetly, "Oppa~"

"Yes?" L answers, leaning down so close that your noses touch.

Just before you're about to tell him sweetly that he's a ing PRICK, the door opens and your teacher walks in. A tall boy walks in after him cheerily, and you catch your breath ever so slightly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke, chapter 2! X3

Sorry if you thought you'd like L, but if you did - should've read the whole descripition! :P

I bear no grudge against L, he's my bias actually, but I made him a playboy in this.

Hope you all enjoy! ^^