~Lunch~

Woolim High Girls' Fit list: 2nd place - Taemin. Wait, the new boy?!

[A/N] EXO-K have the 'History' MV hairstyles, and Infinite whatever you find best. :)

Luch Hall

Woolim High School

You poke your food in a disgusted manner. "God, how can they give this type of to kids?!" you rant loudly, slamming your fist down onto the table.

Your mates laugh and agree, but a passing dinnerlady scolds you, "Now, now, mind your language!"

"Mind your language my ARSE!" you yell after she's out of hearing range.

"God, those dinnerladies think they can, like, tell us what to do. That's just sooo not true," your friend Kyumi remarks, sipping some coke.

Chunhei (Your best friend)'s phone beeps and she checks the text. She smirks and announces, "Oi, there's been an update in the Fit List."

Suddenly you and your friends are totally quiet, wanting to hear the update.

"And? Who's Gone Down?!" Sunjae asks eagerly, practically bursting to go and tease them afterwards.

Chunhei's smirk grows wider as she sings, "Oh no-one's gone down. Someone's Gone Up~"

"No way!" you and your friends shout in shock.

"Yes way," Chunhei says, "Amber-Unnie's just texted the Judges about it."

Your phone beeps. 'Oh, Unnie texted me too, huh?' you think and grin.

Nudging Chunhei you urge her one, "So who is it?!"

Chunhei laughs and sings, "Park Chanyeol~"

This shocks you and your friends even more.

"That WEIRDO from EXO-K?!" Bomi wrinkles her nose as she says it.

Chunhei nods and shows you the text as proof. It's true, it says:

FIT LIST UPDATE. PARK CHANYEOL IS NOW 5TH PLACE. TELL THE JUDGES. AMBER XX

"," you mumble under your breath, "How the hell did he get to fifth place?!"

Chunhei jerks her head to the school grounds. Outside there's a crowd of people standing in a circle and cheering. You hear a fanit trace of good music. "The reason is out there. Wanna check it out?"

You don't even answer, just grab Chunhei by the arm and run outside with her. Cause you and Chunhei are in teh highest rank of Judges, the people just part to let you though and you two walk into a good view casually.

What you see alerts your Judge Roots.

Park Chanyeol is rapping with Sehun and Kai to Exo-k's newest song 'History'. And damn, does he look good.

"Daaaaayum," you and Chunhei say loudly.

Chanyeol notices and smirks. Still rapping he snakes his arm round your waist and gets you to dance.

You two do a synchronised body wave and get loud cheers and screams from the crowd. Now that it's not Chanyeol's turn to rap anymore, you two dance while talking.

"Haven't I seen you before?" Chanyeol asks, pressing your bodies together tightly.

You smirk and answer, "Obviously. I'm too hot to forget."

"Too true," Chanyeol whispers in your ear and you two do more intimate dancing.

"Ohhh, looks like Chanyeollie and Sashi are havin' some fun," Kai shouts teasingly.

You and Chanyeol react by dancing as good as you can. At some point you twirl yourself out of the dance area and walk back in with Chunhei.

"So, aer you crushing on Chanyeol or something?" Chunhei asks you, grinning.

You laugh and punch her playfully in the arm. "Course not! He's fit, like TOTALLY, but my heart is waiting for someone special,"

"You're so overly poetic sometimes, geek," Chunhei remarks shaking her head.

 

But little did you know that that special someone had just filled in his admission forms and was going to your school from tomorrow on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong! ^^

Did you like the first chapter????

I hope you did! X3

Sorry, by the way, for including Chanyeol so main-charactery! It's just I'm obssessed with him in the History MV so yeah.

Sorry!

Will update soon <3

Baiiii x