Confession

Hurt

 

Now that was supporting his small body on the barrier was just his left hand. Just let go of this one hand, and he’ll be free of all problems. But why it was so hard to jump? Luhan cursed himself.


I'm just a loser. Where all my courage gone?


Luhan sighed, trying to calm his heart that full of doubts. He tried to gather his courage again.


"Hyung!"


Suddenly deep and husky voice broke the silence, followed by irregular breath. Quickly he turned his head to the source of sound. Yeah, right.
 

Kai Kim. Standing not far from Luhan was. His shoulders were going up and down due to exhaustion. Despite the very cold air, Luhan can see the sweat running down from the boy’s face. Kai looked at him sharply, making he gasped.
 

"Kai? Why..."
 

 With a little shuffling, Kai began walking toward Luhan.
 

"Don’t dare to stop me!" the pretty boy shouted with trembling voice.

 

"Never."
 

"Eh?"
 

"If you want to jump, just jump. I won’t stop you. "
 

Kai leaned on the railing next to Luhan, trying to catch his breath which still wouldn’t return to normal. He tilted his head up, starring at the gloomy night sky of Seoul.
 

"Just jump, and forget everything. Forget Sehun, forget your family, forget your friends, forget all happy and sad events that you’ve been experiencing.”

 

Kai turned his head, avoiding Luhan’s eyes. No, he couldn’t see those beautiful eyes now.

"Then ..."
 

 

"Forget about me and my feelings that you never realize all this time, hyung ..."
 

Luhansuddenly froze like stone, a sense of shock and disbelief mingled together when he heard the words spoken a while ago. Before he could speak, a pair of skinny but muscular hand had hugged his waist and pulled him back. Without difficulty, those hands lifted his small body, keeping him away from the dangerous barrier.
 

Everything seemed so fast and when Luhan knew it, he has sat on the cold floor of the bridge. But his body didn’t feel cold at all, because Kai Kim was hugging him close.
 

"Is my existence really invisible in your eyes, hyung?"
 

Luhan felt the tone of pain behind the low voice.
 

"Am I no good enough for you, hyung?"
 

"Kai, wait! You mean... "
 

Kai raised a hand, make a boy in his arms avoided a little and closed an eye, thinking Kai would slap him. But apparently the hand just his cheek softly, didn’t intend to hurt.
 

"I love you, Xi Luhan."
 

Just like that. Finally, the confession had spoken. Luhan unblinking stared at Kai’s eyes that now filled with tears. Kai his face at Luhan, then whispering softly in his ear, "May I kiss you?"
 

Seeing his earnestness and sincerity, Luhan was unable to do anything other than nodded and wept in silence as the younger boy kissed him. He had to admit that he never felt the kiss as gentle and sincere as this before. And for the first time in recent days, Sehun no longer on his mind.
 

Kai finished the kiss after a while. Luhan lowered his head, cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Sometimes he hated himself that behave like a little girl, especially in times like these.
 

Kai smiled a little when he looked Luhan’s cute reaction. Then he wiped away tears which still falling down from Luhan’s cheeks and asked softly, "Why are you crying, hyung?"
 

"Because you're crying."
 

"From now on don’t cry anymore, arra? You’ve cried too much."
 

"Only if you also stop crying, Kai.”
 

Kai laughed softly, "Arraseo. I promise. You also promise me, hyung!"
 

Luhan put one hand on his chest, acting as if going to say the pledge, making Kai laughed harder.  He pulled the pretty boy’s left cheek passionately, making him grinned a little.

 

"Mi... Mian, did I hurt you, hyung?" Kai panicked, hastily removed his hand.
 

Luhan was holding his cheek as he was in pain, successfully making Kai became more panicked. "Hyung, mianhae. I didn’t intend to hurt you. Gwenchanayo?"
 

The older boy suddenly laughed. "I won’t be in pain just because your pinch, pabbo. I'm not that weak!”

 

Kai sighed of relief, couldn’t help smiling. His eyes were intently staring at the face that was laughing. When Luhan laughed, it wasn’t only his mouth which looked laughing, but the eyes too as well. Beautiful, he was very pretty when he’s laughing. That was the face that made Kai first fell in love with him. Making Kai wanted to keep it, protected it, and did anything so the laugh won’t ever lose.
 

"But ..."
 

Kai shattered instantly. "But what, hyung?"
 

Luhan paused, his head drooping. The other boy looked at him worriedly. "Hyung?"
 

"I'm freezing Kai, can we go home now?" he finally replied with a chuckle.

 

"Huh, I guess what! You sure love making fun of me a lot, huh?" Kai muttered quietly while the older boy was still chuckling.
 

Kai got up, grabbing a hand of the boy which still sitting.

 

"Let’s go home."
 

"You say it as if we were married, Kai," the pretty boy said with a teasing tone.
 

Kai rolled his eyes. Instead of answering he just took Luhan’s hands, holding them tightly to transfer warmth.
 

They went home by holding each other hands in silence. Not an awkward or discomfort silence, but a calm and peaceful one. Luhan leaned closer, which responded by Kai with linking their fingers together, raising a smile on his tiny lips.

 

Luhan looked down again, and suddenly his eyes stopped on footwear that Kai was wearing. He choked a little, as he realized that Kai was still wearing the usual thin slippers that he usually wore only in the flat.
 

"Kai, stop."
 

Kai stopped, looked curious. Slowly Luhan crouched down, releasing one of foot slippers from Kai. Yeah, right. The toes had been filled with bruises that sure hurt a lot. He looked at Kai, asking for explanation.

 

"I was so rushed, I didn’t even realize to replace the house slippers with shoes. Pabbo, huh?” Kai laughed a little and signalled Luhan to stand back.
 

"Were you following me?" he asked, softly.
 

Kai nodded, "I saw you when you wake up. I secretly followed you, hyung. But in the middle of the road I lost my sight at you. Fortunately I found you again at the right time. "
 

"Why did you do that, Kai? Following me, looking for me until you’re tired and your feet injured. Why don’t you just let me go?"
 

Kai smiled, lifting the other arm that was linked with his arm, and kissed the small fingers gently. "I think you already know the answer, hyung."
 

I never find a guy as kind as you, Kai...
 

"Of course because I love you."
 

Even your expression of love sounded so sincere. Do you love me that much, Kai? What if one day I let you down? Honestly, I’m scared. I don’t want to hurt someone as kind as you. But I just an ordinary boy who wants to be loved, touched, loved, taken care of... And I can get all of them from you.
 

Luhan tilted his head up, trying to find the truth behind the eyes of the younger boy in front of him. And he managed to find it. Honesty and sincerity shone clearly from those beautiful eyes. But suddenly Sehun’s face appeared, shaking his heart again.

 

Am I wrong if I accept Kai? But how about Sehun? I can’t leave him. He’s my life, he’s everything! But I also don’t want to deny Kai after all he did for me. Perhaps for life I won’t find anyone as kind as him again.
 

"Hyung?"
 

Am I not allowed to have two boys on my side? I don’t want to lose both of them. But that means I ‘m cheating on Sehun! But Sehun is also cheating on me, so it's okay, right? Besides, as long as he doesn’t discover it all will be fine, right?
 

"Gwenchana?" Kai put his arm around Luhan’s waist, pulled the little body into his embrace. Warmth quickly enveloped his entire body. Kai's hand that was his hair felt really soft. Luhan closed his eyes, enjoying every loving touch that given to him.

 

I can just cheating on Sehun. But, lying to a person as innocent as Kai? Only a heartless person who can do it.
 

"Kai ..."
 

"Ne?" Kai said softly.
 

 "I love you, Kai. Nado saranghae. "
 

Seeing a happy smile that Luhan never seen before from the handsome boy in front of him, he realized that he’d made the right decision.
 

I will break up with Sehun.

 

------

Finally chap 4 is up! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to read and comment,

I'll reply to your comments soon ^^

Thank you all *bow

N.B Follow my twitter @FiaHwang