Chapter 2

Welcome to my so-called LIFE



~ Kyuhyun's POV~

"OUCH!" a voice yelled.
"Jeongmal Mianhae! I am very very sorry I didn't look on where I am going! I bowed 90 degrees.  "Kyu Oppa?" the voice asked.

I looked up.

"SeoHee-ah! I am very sorry!" I said.

"Gwaenchana!!!^-^" she said.

"All of us are on the living room. I think heechul hyung will tell you something" I said. "Okay! ^^" she replied.

Kim SeoHee, i like her since the first time I met her.

~ Flashback~
                                                         ~During U days~

"Phew! I'm really really tired!" Leeteuk hyung complained. "Me too!" Sungmin hyung said.

"Everyone you can have a one-hour break!" our manager announced.

SJ: KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I saw Heechul hyung talking to someone in his phone.
   
   "Please come here and bring us food!".....
    " Any food will do!".....
       "Yeah. Saranghaeyo Dongsaengieeee!!!"

*Heechul hyung have a brother/sister?!* I thought. *If it's a girl, maybe she was also pretty cause heechul hyung is also pretty*yeah i admit that he's a pretty boy!*. If it's a boy, maybe he also have that pretty boy likes, but maybe no.

"Everyone! my dongsaengiiieee will come here to visit and I ask her to bring us food!" Heechul hyung announced.
   "Oh! SeoHee will come here!!!! Yey!"Leeteuk hyung exclaimed.

"SoHee of Wonder Girls will come here! Hyung is SoHee is already your Girlfriend!" I said.

 "Oh yeah, Kyuhyun still doesn't know that heechul hyung have a sister!" donghae hyung said.  *SISTER!?* i thought.


"I have a sister named SeoHee. Her name was almost the same with SoHee of  Wonder Girls, just that the spelling was different, my sister have "e". You're just older than her by months."Heechul hyung explained.

"We have the same birthdate, but she's on the year 1988" donghae hyung excitedly exclaimed.  "So she was born on October 15, 1988?" I asked.

"Yep!" all of them said.

"She was really GOOD in dancing and singing!"Ryeowook hyung said.


"She's pretty, smart, a liitle childish person"Eunhyuk hyung said.


"Yeah, a person not an animal" Hankyung hyung said with his broken korean.  All of us Chuckled.

                                                          ~ 3 minutes passed~

*knock knock knock*

   Someone was knocking on the door.

   Donghae hyung open the door.

  "SEOHEE-AH!!!!!!!!!!" donghae hyung shouted.
    "Oppa stop shouting!" the girl she called "Seohee".
   "Donghae oppa, can you please help with the foods i'm carrying?" she askesd.
    "Yeah, sure!" hyung replied.

   They both went in.

    "DONGSAENGIIIEEEEE!!!!" heechul hyung walking unto her direction with open arms. (A/N ~music playing~ "And now I come to you with Open Arms".. hahahaha)
    "OPPAAAAAA!!!" she hugged heechul hyung.
    "Thanks for coming here! Saranghaeyo dongsaeng!"...
    "Same with you oppa!" she said.

   They prepared the food and all. I was just standing in one corner, observing what they are doing.

    "Kyuhyun-ah! come here!" leeteuk hyung called me out. He was standing with Seohee  on his left.

      "Seohee-ah he is Kyuhyun our new member." leeteuk hyung said.

      "Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Seohee-imnida!" she introduced herself while bowing..

      "Annyeonghaseyo! Cho Kyuhyun-imnida!" I bowed while introducing myself.

      " I guess you're older than me in months, so can I call you Oppa?" she asked.

       "Ne"I said


       " Kyuhyun Oppa, school are you attending? she asked.

       "Seoul  High School" I said.

       "Me Too!!!" How come i didn't see you?" she said.
       "Maybe because you don't know me" Isaid
       "..You're right...^^"she replied.  *She's cute* I thought. *Wait Cho Kyuhyun do you like her?*.

       "Oppa can we be friends?" she asked.  "Are you sure? I am called the Evil maknae of the Group." I said.
       " Oppa, even if a person is a bad or evil person, he still have a good side,also I am  heechul's evil maknae! >.<" she said.

       "HAHAHAA..Maybe, i am lowing myself" I said. "Uh-huh so stop thinking negative things. Even though you're the evil maknae.. you're the cutest evil maknae ever!!!^o^" she said.
    
        I feel my heart skipped a beat when she said that i am cute.
   
       "Thanks!"is the only thing i've said.. The Hyungs are right about Seohee, she's smart and pretty.
       
       " The Jajangmyun was very delicious! Also the kimbap!" yesung hyung said.

       "Where did you bought this?" shindong hyung asked.

       "I just cook all of them!" Seohee said

       "JINJJA!" shindong hyung was shocked.

       "My sister is really good in cooking, she knows many foreign cuisines."heechul hyung said


  "She can make a good Housewife!" yesung hyung said.


  "Seohee-ah can I be your husband" donghae hyung said playfully.
"YAH! Stop it! you don't deserve my sister!" heechul hyung said.


"I deserve her" Hankyung hyung said jokingly


"YAH! STOP IT! LET'S JUST EAT!" Heechul hyung shouted.
   
  All of Us Chuckled......

~End of Flashback~

 The day that I met her is FULL of Happy Memories. That is the start of our relationship being Best Friends.





 

 

 

 

 



Hello! Sorry if it's boring.. Please Comment. Comments are really appreciated! If you like to subscribe just subscribe..(LOL).Criticism in a good way is also. appreciated.
 Please Comment if I need to edit or improve something. Thank you! I love You All! God Bless! To all silent readers please Comment! I want to know if you like my story or not...Thanks!!!!^^~
       

TO MY SUBSCRIBERS.. THANKS YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!^^.. I LOVE YOU!!!