Chapter 3

Welcome to my so-called LIFE

 

~ Heechul's POV ~

 

I saw Seohee walking with Kyuhyun.

 

"Seohee-ah!" I called out.

"Oppa!" She said.

"Kyuhyun Oppa said you need to talk to me?" She asked.

"Neh....Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim wants you to be a Trainee in SM." I said.

"So....."

"Will you Agree?" I asked.

 

Seohee is thinking. I tried many times in the past to let her join SM, i wish she'll approve now.

 

"Um..YES! I'll accept the Offer.." She said.

"JINJJA!!!!!! YIEEEEEE!!! MY DONGSAENGIIEE WILL BE AN IDOL!!!" I happily exclaimed.

"But, where will I live?" she asked.

"Oh..Soo Man seonsaeng-nim said you'll be living with us..." I smiled.

"WHAT!?" she was shocked.

"Why? is there a problem?" I asked.

"If fans see me? How will they react, Maybe they'll misunderstood..." she said.

"Then use your Kung-fu skills." I said.

"I don't want to hurt your fans.."she said.

"Then let's tell the truth..than you're my younger sister.." I said.

"Hmm.... Arasso.. I'll pack my things.." she said.

 

Seohee put his hand bag on the sofa.

 

~ Seohee's POV ~

 

I accept his offer because I want to know how an Idol lives. In the past years, Heechul oppa is telling me to audition.I rejected it because I'm in my Junior year of High School. Now I'm In college, it's easy, because you'll be the one to pick course. I go to my room to arrange all the things.

I get 5 luggages. 2 for my clothes, 1 for my accesories, 1 for my shoes, 1 for the other things.

 

"Miss Seohee, lunch is ready!!!!" our maid called.

"Coming! Thanks for informing me!" I said.

 

I rushed downstairs to the dining room. They are already in the Dining room waiting ro me.

 

"Seohee come on! Let's eat, I'm already hungry!!!" Shindong Oppa said.

"Arasso.." I said

 

While we are eating....

"Seohee-ah, your brother tell us that you accept the offer of Soo Man seonsaeng-nim" Leeteuk Oppa said.  "Neh, Wae?" I asked. "Why are you rejecting the past offers of you brother to join SM?" Leeteuk Oppa asked.

"Because I'm still in High School" I replied.

"What about that your in High School? he asked.

"I want to focus on my studies" I replied.

"Okei.So I'll be seeing you always in SM building!" he said.

I smiled at him.

"Hee Oppa, you said that I'll be living with you is that temporary?" I asked Hee oppa.

"Neh, It's temporary" he replied.

"That Means that I can chose what apartment I can live?" I asked.

"Neh..." he replied.

"Can I asked mom and dad to build a house for me so I will not look anymore for an apartment?" I asked.

"Do you really want to have an own house?" He asked.

"Is there a problem?" I said

"Because maybe you'll do something at our back...We are just protecting you." he said.

"Arasso...what room will I stay?" I asked.

"Hangeng's room.." he replied.

"Hyung, isn't it Hangeng hyung's room is still Dirty?" Kyuhyun Oppa asked Hee oppa.

"Omo.. you're right" he replied.

"She can stay on my room, if it's okay with you.." Kyu oppa suggested.

"Yes, Oppa can I stay with Kyu Oppa?" I pleaded.

"Promise me you'll not do anything or something okay..." he said.

"So it means Yes?" I asked.

"Yes..." he replied.

"Yieee.. seems like hyung was in a good mood today..." Kyu Oppa said. "AGREE!" I said.

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOOOOOOO LONG... I AM VERY BUSY WITH SOME THINGS AND I CREATED A NEW FANFIC, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!! THANKYU FOR SUBSCRIBING !!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :*******