Chapter 1

Welcome to my so-called LIFE


~ SeoHee's POV ~

"Miss SeoHee, Wake Up! It's already 8:00 in the morning" a voice called out. I open my eyes and see our maid and realized I slept on our HUGE library.

"Oh! Unnie, thanks for waking up!" I said.  "Your Welcome!" she smiled

           I am Kim Seohee not Wonder Girl's So Hee. 25 years old ( korean age ). My Birthdate is  October 15, 1988.

The daughter of the CEO of the Kim corporation, one of the famous company in South Korea.

I'm also the younger sister of  Super Junior's Kim Heechul, the Space Big Star Kim Heechul.

We both have our Milky White Skin, so the E.L.F's in my school used to cheer me like my brother: "Saranghaeyo Kim SeoHee,Uyubitkkal Kim SeoHee".  My brother and I were like Cats and Dogs, same with the pets, I love Dogs, he love Cats, but we can also agree to somethings. Even though sometimes were like cats and dogs, We both love reading books, so we request to have a HUGE library in our house that's full of books.

He's OVERprotective when it comes to love and boys.

He's afraid that my FUTURE boyfriend will just hurt my feelings.

He allows to go out with the members, Super Junior members and my IDOL friends like: SNSD*yeah all of them >.<*,F(x)*all of them esp. Sulli>.<*, missA's Suzy and Min, T-Ara's Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung and Boram, 2ne1's Dara and Bom, 4minute's HyunA, Wonder Girl's SoHee*my brother's crush!>.<*, Kara's Goo Hara, Nation's Little Sister IU, TVXQ, JYJ's Jaejoong, SHINee's Key, Big Bang's T.O.P and G.D., Actor Song JoongKi and etc. *that's what you get if you're brother is a SUPERSTAR*.

They called me "KOREA's Paris Hilton" cause i'm also a socialite. I attended many parties of magazine, clothing brands and etc. Sometimes Super Junior was there. 

SUPER JUNIOR, I am very very close to that IDOL group, not that my brother is a member, they are very caring, loving, kind, funny, childish?!, and etc.

My brother said, if you'll live with them, it's a MESS, you wouldn't think thay are Idols.*LOL*. Sometimes, I visit them to cook, chat and play.

My crush on Super Junior is no other than their Fish, LEE DONGHAE!, my brother knows it so when i'm on the dorm Heechul Oppa is guarding me if i'm with Donghae oppa because maybe i'll do something wrong*>.<*.

I know all of their secrets and etc. My besfriend on their group is Cho Kyuhyun, the evil maknae of Super Junior. Yeah he's kinda evil, but if you'll know him more, there is a good side of him.

I'm also close to Leeteuk Oppa their leader. He listens to my problems and give me advice. He's like a real brother to me aside of my brother. They were really close to me, so they were very special. I also love to sing and dance,  my brother is forcing me to audition to SM. i am still thinking If I'll join or not....

          I went to my Huge Bathroom(w/ huge cabinet containing of my clothes, shoes and accessories, a dressing room, make-up room and esp. the CR). I take a bath and pick my clothes that i'll wear  today. I picked my half sleeved floral polo, blue shorts, black chanel flats and a pink Hermes bag. Then, I go downstairs.

Suddenly..........










Hello Everyone! This is my first fanfic, so please bear with me if it's boring, with wrong grammars or etc. Hope you'll like it! THANK YOU! PLEASE SUPPORT ME! GOD BLESS! I LOVE YOU ALL!  Comments are appreciated. Criticism in a good way is also appreciated.