Thinking of You

Two Worlds Collide

 

Hyuna: THERE'S NO POINT IN BEING SHY! Aish, _____. It's not bad if you start talking to him.
You: But Hyuna, I'm not as confident as you. What if he ignores me?
Hyuna: He'll be an idiot if he rejects a cute girl like you. Hey, I gotta go. Get ready tomorrow.
You: Waeyo?
Hyuna: Aish, stop acting too innocent. Of course, I will make a plan. I will make you and him closer!
 
And Hyuna left, and it was night time :D
 
While at Sungmin's...
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung, stop being so shy. You might not know that she's been waiting for you to talk to her the whole time.
Sungmin: Kyuhyun, teach me how to be relaxed when I'm with her.
Kyuhyun: Arraseo. Tomorrow. Be ready. Bye! *waves*
Sungmin: Ya!
 
Kyuhyun left as well. Kekekeke~
 
While you two were at you bedrooms, same time, yet different place, thinking about each other...
 
You: [I tell myself I don't like you after what you just did to me when we bumped into each other but, when a few seconds go by and you pop back in my mind, I can't help but to smile..]
 
Sungmin: [Where is she right now? It confuses me by how much I like you. Just every little thing you do makes me smile & brightens my day, ______]
 
And at the count of three, you two fell asleep at the same time ?
 
The next day:
 
You: Hyunaaaaaa~ *hugs her*
Hyuna: Ya! What's up with you?
You: Nothing~ It's a beautiful day, isn't it? *smiles*
Hyuna: Shut up, _____. What's wrong with you? *shakes you* Whoever you are, BRING _____ BACK!
You: Ya~ It's me~
 
While Sungmin and Kyuhyun were walking..
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung. What's wrong with you?
Sungmin: Kyu~ I am so happy~
Kyuhyun: Waeyooooo?
 
Then suddenly, they passed by you and Hyuna and the four of you stopped.
 
Kyuhyun: *whispers* Hyung.. it's her.
Sungmin: *whispers* Naega eottokke, Kyu?
Hyuna: Hi~ You're both from our class, aren't you?
Kyuhyun: [Hey, this one's pretty.] Yeah. Nice meeting you.
Hyuna: *shakes hand* Hi, I'm Lee Hyuna.
Kyuhyun: Cho Kyuhyun here. *smiles*
Hyuna: And this is my best friend, _____! *shows you off*
Kyuhyun: Hey! You're the popular girl! Wait, here's Lee Sungmin, my hyung! *smiles*
 
So Kyuhyun and Hyuna placed you two in front of each other.