Lucky

Two Worlds Collide

 

Guess what? You and Sungmin are classmates! ? He sat at the back row, a few seats near you, while you were seated next to your friend, Hyuna.
 
Hyuna: ____, have you seen a cutie in our class already?
You: Waaa? Wow. You've been hunting for guys right now? So early. :)
Hyuna: Come closer! *whispers* That guy a few seats near you is such a cutie! *points*
You: *looks* Wait, let me check. [HEY! HE'S THE GUY A WHILE AGO! OMOOOO~]
 
Sungmin: *blushes and looks* [Why are they staring at me?]
Hyuna: DAMN IT! SO HANDSOME!!!
You: Shhh! Be quiet! He might see us! [Can't argue with that. ?]
 
Then suddenly, your teacher arrived. :)
 
Teacher: Everyone, I will be your professor in Geography and I will arrange you according to my seat plan.
 
You: *whispers to hyuna* Eh? Oh no! Hyuna! Don't go!
Hyuna: I HOPE NOT!
 
You both prayed that you and Hyuna would still be seatmates. But I guess, it didn't came true. She was seated at the front while you remained at the back. Little did you know that Sungmin will be seated beside you.
 
Teacher: Lee Sungmin, please seat near Ms. ______.
Sungmin: *smiles* Yes, teacher. [YES! I AM SEATED NEXT TO MY CRUSH!!!]
 
So Sungmin sat next to you and you blushed completely.
 
Sungmin: [Oh my. She's pretty when you look at her closely. She gets prettier all the time. She also smells good. I like her more. But how can I tell her how I feel? I'm not as rich as her, but my feelings are sincere.]
 
You: [Omo~ He's so cute. Even if I am not with Hyuna right now, it's worth it because the guy who brightened up my day is here with me now.
 
So it was crush at first sight between you and him :)