Chapter 45

My Present's Past

( you ‘s POV )

                      One week had passed and Junhyung and I were practicing the play but of course except the kissing part but we already memorize the line on that part.  The play is on Wednesday and I’m really nervous on what will happen to our performance. I asked Junhyung if we can have our last practice tomorrow just to polish some acts and pronunciations. He agreed and we are going to meet again tomorrow. This week Junhyung is always in the good mood and I knew the reason behind those smiles was Hara. Last week whenever we had practice Junhyung always said no or sometimes he makes excuses. I got really pissed off because we haven’t practice the half of it and that’s why I have no choice but to ask Hara some help. I admit it, it hurts to ask a favor to her because my dream was still fresh to me. I asked Hara to convince Junhyung to practice and in just one day Junhyung called me to practice. I really can tell that Junhyung has feelings to Hara that is why I told myself to stop my feelings for Junhyung to grow before it’s too late. Maybe my dream was a hint that I should not fall in love or else O will be the one who suffer the consequences.

That night, when I went home I started looking for a dress to wear on the play. I just let out a sighed when I open my closet because I knew that I only have 2 dress and thee design really . I tried to wear the dress and I look like an old woman because of the flower print design plus the color was moss green. The whole class will watch in Wednesday and If I’m going to wear one of these dress I will surely the reason of laughter on the theater.

 

The next day:

Today was our final practice. I told Junhyung to meet me on the theater together with the other pairs who is practicing too. While waiting for him, I started practicing my lines. I look through the other pairs and they were doing their part well. I told myself that even though Junhyung and I will not  get the highest score at least we tried. And I’m really happy that Junhyung is cooperating. 2 hours had passed and Junhyung wasn’t still here. Is he coming?

 

‘I’m sorry Im late.’ I recognized the voice from behind and it was Junhyung’s. It kinda sounds that he’s irritated. Did something happen to him?

 

“I almost thought that you are not coming.” I said but Junhung didn’t reply and I can see that he’s in a bad mood today.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked.

 

“Lets just finish this stupid practice so I can go now.” He said sarcastically.

 

I got really angry the way he speaks. “YAH! If you don’t want to practice today you should’ve told me.”

 

“Honestly, you are just wasting my time.” He said.

 

I bit my lip because of anger. “You such a moody person! You’ve been kind to me for the past few days and now…”

 

“Because Hara asked me a favor. I know that you knew about it.” He replied.

“Listen you , for the past few days that we’ve been practicing I’ll tell you honestly that I’m doing it because hara requested me but honestly I’m not goin to do it.” He continued. “Just do it by yourself I’m not going to do this play memorizing and acting stupid.” He threw the script in one of the theater chair.  Then he’s gone.

 Tears were flowing down to my cheeks .Jiyeon approached me and told me what happened. I refused to tell her and run to the girl’s bathroom.  Those words that Junhyung told me, it hurts. So he was just pretending that he wants to do the play but in reality he was just forcing himself because of Hara’s request. 

I went home and found a note from my mom that she’ll be going home late tonight and that she already prepared dinner for me. I ate my dinner and after that I went upstairs to my room, my eyes was still puffy and red and I’m glad that my mom isn’t here or else she’s going to ask me so many questions. I opened my room and saw a big box on my bed.  What is this? There’s a note on the top.

 

To my dearest daughter,

I knew that you only have 2 dress and it’s already old. That’s why I bought you

a present. I hope you like it. And you can also wear it in your play tomorrow.

Goodluck!

-Mom

 

I opened the box and saw a beautiful pale pink dress. It looks expensive because the design was intricate. I tried the dress and it fits perfectly. I turned around seeing the lace ribbon at the back. This dress really fits to my role. 

“but unfortunately I think Juliet will perform alone tomorrow.”  As I wiped my tears that was flowing to my cheeks.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong haseyo! Finally!! After 12345 years I updated  the story! 
Thank you guys for reading my story hope you like it :)
Thanks for subscribing.