Chapter 41

My Present's Past

( you ‘s POV )

 

I open my eyes and feel something heavy on my stomach. Omo! It was Junhyung’s hands. I tried to remove it but it was too heavy. I also realized that Junhyung’s face was just a few inches into mine.  The light that comes from the moon was reflecting into his face. Eotheoke? I tried to move but the more I move the more his arms tighten the grip on my waist.

“Yah! Are you awake?!” I said.

He didn’t respond. Is he really asleep? I was staring at his calm face for minutes looking at his eyes, nose and lips. My hand voluntarily touches his hair and I knew I’ll be in trouble if he wakes up. I was startled when his eyes gently open I immediately  stood up.

“Omo! What time is it?” I said.

“Hey, What are you doing just now?” He asked.

“W-what do you m-mean? Im doing nothing.”

“Really?” He smirked.  Then he raised his finger indicating me to sit on his side. “Come, I’ll tell you something.”

“What is it? Just tell me.” I said.

“There is someone behind you.” He said.

“Wh-what?!!! Are you trying to scare me!? ” I immediately ran to his side but before I finally sit I suddenly slip.

It happened so fast. I closed my eyes waiting myself to fall on the hard ground but I didn’t.

And when I opened my eyes I saw that Junhyung was under me and I was top on him.

 “You are heavy.” He teased.

“Omo! You ert!!!”

“Wha-what?!!”

I tried to stand up but he was holding my hands. “Let me go!!! You ert!!! ert!!”

“Just stay.” He said. My eyes widened when he said that and  for what reason I obey him but I don’t know why. “Please, Just stay.”  I put my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat. What am I doing? This is awkward  but why do I feel that this is alright? Junhyung hold my hands tighter. “thank you.”

And after a minute both of us fell asleep.

I woke up with a blazer on top of me and the sun rose already. Junhyung. Where is he? Then I heard some banging on the door and I went there and saw Junhyung trying to destroy the lock of the door.

“Gwaenchana?! Is your wound still bleeding?” I asked him.

“I’m fine. Just help me to break the lock before someone comes in.”

“Ne” I said. Both of us will be in big trouble if we didn’t open the door before someone arrives. I cant use my phone to call Jiyeon  for help because it was lowbat.

After so many tries the lock already broke. Yes!!! Junhyung did it!!!

“You did it!!” I almost hugged him because of the happiness im feeling right now.

At last we can go home now. I’m just quite confused now because there were no students in the whole campus.

“Its Sunday. You idiot.” Junhyung said.

Oh I forgot its Sunday today. Pabo! Pabo! But before I say goodbye to him I checked if he’s alright to go home with wound on his head.

“J-junhyung? Are you alright to go home on that condition?” I asked.

Junhyung nodded. “No one cares.”

I captured the pain on his eyes when he said it and I can see that he was biting his lip like he was fighting the pain. Is he in pain? Does the wound bleed again? I walk towards him and checked the handkerchief on his head when he suddenly avoid and shouted on me. “What are you doing?!”

“Are you ok? Your wound is bleeding again.” And I can see it a red liquid forming on the fabric of my handkerchief. “Do you want to go to the hospital?”

“I don’t need to! I’m alright and Just mind your own business ok?!” He said.

 

This guy is really annoying! Aish! “Ok fine! Bye Mr. ert!!” rolling my eyes. I didn’t bother to look back again, I just walk straightly until I saw a black luxury car in front of the exit gate of our school. Woah! Who owns this luxury car?! Then beside it was an old man wearing a black suit and he was looking at me. He is old and I can see through the wrinkles on his face.

“Can I ask you something, Miss?” I just nodded.

“Do you happen to see a guy who’s tall and with a brownish hair? ”

Uhh… There are many guys who have a brownish hair and there are many who were tall to.

“I’m not sure, Mister. Its Sunday today so I think the one you are looking for isn’t here.” I explained.

“Thank you, Miss.” He said calmly.

But suddenly someone pops on my mind. Junhyung! Is it Yong Junhyung? Brown hair and he’s tall too.

I turned to the old man again. “Yong Junhyung?”

Then his frowny face a while ago brightened as he heard the name. “Yes! Miss! You saw him?”

We walked fast to go to the place where I left Junhyung but Junhyung wasn’t there anymore..I’m sure he was here.

“Junhyung?! Junhyung! Where are you?” I shouted.

“Master Junhyung! Master Junhyung!” The old man said. Master? Woah! Is Junhyung rich? Is he a butler or a guard of Junhyung?

We roam around the gym and the theater but we can’t find Junhyung. And the last place I could think of is the…..

Rooftop! Yes the rooftop!!!

 

I catched my breath as I ran to the fourth floor of the building and luckily when I opened the door from the rooftop I saw Junhyung but he’s on the floor and he looks pale and just fainted before I arrived. “Junhyung!”

 The old man finally arrives and he was shocked when he saw Junhyung. He immediately carries him and and gently put him at the back of the car. “Miss, can I ask you one last favor?” I nodded.

“I can see that I can trust you. can you just help me for awhile?” He said.

“Y-yes.”

 

After an hour we arrived on a building. It looks like a very expensive condominium. The old man carried the unconscious Junhyung and we passed at the back of the building.

“S-sir, Can I ask you something? Why we didn’t pass at the entrance?” I asked.

“We’ll be in a big trouble if we did that. The owner of the building were Junhyung’s parents. And as you can see Junhyung is kind of a rebel to his parents.” He explained.

Rebel? But why? I want to ask the old man more question but I limit myself because I knew that Junhyung and were not that close.

We elevator stopped at the 56th floor of the building the old man swiped a card on the door and went inside.

The interior amazed me. It has a big window that stretches from the floor up to the ceiling giving a full view of the city. The interior looks very modern and manly with shades of black and white.

“This is where master Junhyung lives he doesn’t live with his parents’ house even though his parents wants to” he place Junhyung gently on the bed.

“Miss, can you prepare a basin with hot water.” He said.

“Yes. Oh and mister my name is you ” I answered. I went to the kitchen and look for a basin and found one.

“ Miss you thank you for helping me. I’m really sorry that I can’t handle Master Junhyung alone, as you can see, I’m old.

“No problem.”

The old man offered me a sit and a cup of tea while waiting for the water to boil.

 “I’ve been his guard since his birth so I really know Junhyung.”

“Wow. Uhmm.. Can I ask you something but if you don’t’ want to its fine”

“What is it?”

“Why is Junhyung rebel to his parents?”

“Junhyung is the heir of their company and Junhyung accept it until then his first love came. His father doesn’t want her because of her family not being rich and it might affect the company that’s why he did his best just to separate the two and he succeeds…” I can see the sadness on his face. “I treat Junhyung as my son that’s why I’m disappointed that it happened. He wasn’t like that before… ”

The ring of the phone interrupted us. The old man answered it and he looks like he has an errand to make. After a few minutes he hanged up.

“I’m sorry Miss you Can I leave you for a while I just have to do some errands but I’ll be back. There’s a face towel in the bathroom, You just have to wiped the warm water to Master Junhyung. I’m sorry this is just an important errand.”

“B-but…” before I say something he already left.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~ Thanks for subscribing! ^_^