Chapter 38

My Present's Past

( you ‘s POV)

 

“Eomma, I’m home.”

“How’s school, my dear?” She asked.

 

I went to the kitchen and saw mom is cooking. It was so nice to see my mom again after this long day.

 

“It’s fine.”  I let out a sighed.

“Really?” She asked.  She can sensed that something is bothering me but she knew that I don’t want to talk about it. “Go change your clothes, dinner is ready.”

“Yes, eomma” I smiled and hugged her. “I miss you.”

 

She was so confused when I told her that I missed her. I cant tell mom what happened on my dream because I knew that she wouldn’t believe on it.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. Then right after dinner I started answering the homeworks.

 

“I think I’m not going to have some nice sleep tonight.” I sighed.

 

The next day:

 

you , you look awful! ” Jiyeon said.

“I didn’t sleep because of the assignments.”

“Oh, you should call me at least  I might help you with some of the problems.”

“Its ok. I finished it.” I said.

 

We all sat when the teacher comes. And Junhyung is not here. Is he going to attend the first class? Omo~ What am I thinking…

 

The first class started and I feel dizzy and sleepy. Oh, Please, wake up you . My eyes felt so heavy and in any minutes or seconds it will close.

 

“Yahh!!! you, wake up.” Jiyeon whispered who is beside me.

“I know, I know.” I nodded and pinched myself.

 

After this class, I decided not to take the next one because I really can’t fight the sleepiness I’m feeling right now. And this will be my first and last time that I’ll be skipping class.

The class ended, and I still managed to walk to the crowded hallway again.  I bumped so many people but all I can say was “I’m sorry.” Finally, I’m so glad that I saw the door to the rooftop.

I almost scream when I reach the rooftop. Feeling the cool air and the bright sun it will be really nice to take a nap in here. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Woahh~ fresh air.

My eyes are really heavy right now, I should take a nap or else I’m going to collapse. When I turned around I saw Junhyung.

 

“Yah! Why are you here?!” I shouted. He didn’t reply and just walk away.

“Yah!!!!” I followed him trying to stop him but before I grab his arm my vision starts spinning.

 

“I’ve warned you! This is my pl---….” I collapsed.

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

 

“Yah! Why are you here?!” The girl in front of me shouting again. What’s her problem? Ahh…I remember. She was the girl who threw my bag.

 

I already told her that she should tell me before if she wants some free kiss or hug.  AIsh! So annoying.

 

“Yah!!!!” She shouted. This girl really has a big mouth! She’s so loud.

 

I turned around to stop her from shouting, she looks like a drunken person walking towards me.

 

“I’ve warned you! This is my---,..” But before she finished it she collapsed. This girl is so lucky because before she falls into the hard ground I caught her.

“Yah, wake up.” I said but she didn’t reply. Is she pretending?No, she isn’t. Her face is pale. Aish.

 

I looked for a place where she could rest and found one. I carried her and put her down gently.

 

“Yah! Gwaenchana?” I asked. I removed my vest and put it on top of her. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a short update. Thanks for subscribing :)