Part 2

School's Starting

Jonghyun eased himself out of seat, only to be stopped by the teacher.
"You two are staying here. Don't think I forgot," he snapped, and soon retreated behind his desk to read.

Jonghyun felt his phone vibrate against his leg. He checked a text from Key: "Where are you?!"
"At detention," he texeted back silently and slipped his phone into his pocket.

"They're in detention!" moaned Key.

Taemin had almost fallen asleep until he felt Jonghyun's hand madly shake his shoulder.
"He's asleep," he urged. "Let's go."
Taemin did not need a second warning. Grabbing his bag, he quickly slid out of his seat to run alongside Jonghyun. Closing the door silently, Jonghyun grinned and both sped off to the exits.

"It's so empty now," complained Taemin as their long walk back to Key's house seemed longer then ever. Jonghyun just tapped his fingers against the strap of his backpack. He watched Taemin out of the corner of his eyes get tired until he sat down and grumbled, "I can't do it, it's so cold." Indeed, a fall wind was beginning to softly whistle it's way through the trees.
"Come here," Jonghyun grumbled back at him, and handed him his jacket. Taemin took it in careful fingers and eyed Jonghyun shiver a bit.
Guilt plunged hot down into his toes.

Halfway home, they passed by the mall. It's big, shiny, white complex begged kids to come in.
"It'll be warmer inside," said Taemin warmly to Jonghyun. Soon, they were inside. Jonghyun sat down, but Taemin tugged his sweater and said, "I have to go to the bathroommmmmm~"

"Are you done?" Jonghyun leaned against the door of Taemin's stall.
"Noo~ Don't pressure me! It's embarrassing enough that you're listening!" shrieked a voice from behind the stall. Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Taemin stood up inside the stall, and let out another shriek.
"THERE'S GLASS ON THE FLOORR OW OW OW OW!"
Jonghyun jumped and knocked lightly on Taemin's stall. Taemin was known to exaggerate.
"Are you okay?" He mumbled the words.
"Yeah, I hurt my foot."
Soon Taemin opened the stall and let Jonghyun in. Closing the toliet seat lid, he sat down and lifted up his foot.
"I don't see anything," snorted Jonghyun.
"Look closer!!" Taemin shouted, and Jonghyun moved closer- hesitatingly. Suddenly, Taemin sat up and wrapped both legs around Jonghyun.
"Gotcha hyung," he said softly, the look in his eyes swiftly changing.

Taemin was seductive. In less then ten minutes, he had been able to get Jonghyun half and him too.
"How did I know this would happen?" Jonghyun thought, but it was drowned out by the moans and whispers from Taemin.


Soon, they had quickly arranged their clothes and walked out casually. Nobody had seen or heard them.

At home, Minho and Key were busy gaming as Onew read the band's schedule. Soon, both boys came in through the door.
"Look who decided to come home," Onew mumbled, keeping his eyes on the papers.
"You two ," Minho declared as his car soon overcame Key's.
"OH NO YOU CHEATED! OH- hey guys!" Key turned with a smile, the only one they had seen. "I'm going upstairs," Taemin said, picking his bag up and heading to Key's room.
Jonghyun plopped down on the couch beside Minho.
"Minho..." he began slowly, knowing that Taemin and Minho were very close.
"Yeah?" The dark, charismatic eyes tore themselves from the game to look at him.
"You...you and Taemin are close right?" He said this softer so Key and Onew wouldn't hear. Then again, who could hear over Key's shrieks of "YOU CHEATED! YOU CHEATED!" ?
"Yeah...We had this talk, what's your point?" Minho finally turned his entire body just to stare at Jonghyun quizzically.
"Well...me and Taemin stopped by the mall-"
but before Jonghyun could finish, Minho's face flared into rage.
"Did you stop by the bathroom?!"
"Y-Yeah..."
"YOU!" Minho got up and lunged at Jonghyun, but Key lashed out and grabbed Minho's shirt. Minho was scary when he was angry, which happened seldom often. He realised Minho knew what they had done- had they done it too there?

Minho stormed upstairs to Taemin. Jonghyun wasn't at fault. Taemin was one tricky bastard.
"We need to talk," he said, closing the door behind him.
Taemin looked up innocently. "Yes hyung?" He moved a bit to the side to let an angry Minho sit down and calm down.
"You and Jonghyun had , didn't you?"
Taemin was taken aback by this sudden and direct question. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again.
"Hyung...we haven't been so close in a while..." Taemin could only squeak out, his eyes quickly looking down at his feet. "The closest we've been for months was last night."
"I know. But I want to know: how many times have you done it with someone before? Who are you hiding from me?" His voice rose, but slowed as Taemin began to tear up.
"I...I..." Taemin could not speak. Listlessly, he threw himself onto Minho and burst into sad tears.
"Ah....Don't cry, I didn't mean it..." Minho faltered.
"I love you, hyungg," Taemin said into Minho's shirt.

Suddenly, Taemin was pressed against the bedpost.
"Ahhhh hyung! Now?!" He felt the post behind his dig into his back. Minho did not reply, but instead headed his kisses into Taemin's throat. Taemin felt himself shiver; and he hadn't shivered this way in a while. Soon, Minho had his hands on Taemin's belt, expertly slipping them off, like many ways before.
Minho rested his hands on Taemin's bare waist and pulled him onto the bed. Slipping his hands onto Taemin's hands, he felt Taemin's hands grab on tightly.
"Ahh-ahh ow~" Taemin moaned softly.
He continued for a long time, with his counterpart squealing and and sweating. In the midst of Taemin's mind, he remembered this happened with all the other band members. This was his secret from Minho.

Taemin suddenly cried out, "You're going to get it all over my math!"

part three will be laterzzzz!
hope this one is okay ~_~;;