Part 3 - END

School's Starting

Taemin lay panting on the bed as Minho slid off and pulled on his pants.
He didn't know how to feel! It was so much different, rather then with Key or Onew or Jonghyun. This was much more soulfull, and as he rolled on his side, he saw Minho's long, curly locks of hair fall over his face as he struggled with his belt.
"Why are you in a hurry, hyung?" he asked softly, watching him closely.
"I'm not letting them ing discover us," he spat back, and Taemin could only shrink a little back on the bed.

Onew was finally done writing exactly what to do tomorrow, and soon, Jonghyun had gone off to his room.
Key watched Onew out of the corner of his eyes, bite his pen and furrow his brow and pout. It was adorable to watch the leader's face scrunch up in determination.
"Wanna play some games?" Key offered, holding out the controller Minho had abandoned.
Onew looked up, and pondered before saying, "Sure, I need a break from these papers anyways."
As they began the racing game, Onew was an enthusiastic gamer. When the car swerved, he'd swerve too and push Key. Soon it was a mad battle.
"I'M WINNING!"
"NO YOU'RE NOT!"
Onew leapt up triumphantly and threw his hands up. "What did I say?!?!" 
Key pouted but laughed. He tackled Onew to the couch and they began to wrestle. Soon, Key was on top, pushing Onew's hands behind him.
"Oh look, the loser's on top!" He laughed even harder as Onew blushed.
Only then was Key aware that he was sitting directly on Onew's hips. Onew was reminded of Taemin, that hot summer day...

"Onew-yah."
"Yes, Taemin?"
"Minho hasn't been a good hyung with me lately."
"Why?"
"We haven't had in a while."
Silence.
"What? Why are you telling me?"
"Onew, don't be coy. You know what I mean."

Oh that Taemin! Always ready to snatch what he wanted at the perfect moment. But Onew grabbed Key's face and twisted him into a heavy kiss. Now he would be the tricky one.
"Oneww...." Key's voice trailed off as Onew sat up and pushed Key under him. The couch wasn't exactly spacious or comfortable but it would have to do. Onew kept his lips locked with Key's as he began to massage his thighs.
"You know what Taemin told me?" The whisper was hoarse and eager.
"What, Onew-yah?"
"The most sensitive area on someone is usually the neck."
Onew tilted his head sideways and began on Key's neck. Key let out an asperated groan, and felt his heart speed up.

"What are you two doing?"
Onew and Key quickly looked behind them to see Minho standing with Taemin, hands on hips.
Onew and Key were still clothed- thankfully,- but it was clear that they had been making out from how messy their hair was, and the way they were sitting on top of eachother.
Onew rolled off Key. "Nothing." Key pouted and added, "Nothing happened, because you came along and ruined it~"
Minho rolled his eyes and took Taemin's hand. Taemin followed Minho hesitantly, wanting to stay behind and talk to Onew. The way Minho held his hand let no space for any rebuttal. Soon, Taemin felt himself jerked and Minho's face close to his.
"If I do ever catch you with Onew or anyone, I will make you bleed. Not by hitting you, another way."
Taemin felt himself flush from fear.

Soon, Onew was sitting by a desperate Key, still feeling the side effects of a hickey.
"Pleaaaase, Onew?"
"No."
Key almost kicked himself, but Taemin came in the room. Taemin sat down next to Key and sighed. Minho had left for an appointment with Jonghyun.
"Key, can you help me with something?" Taemin felt his secret ways begin to climb out again. He wanted something that Minho could not satisfy. He would never find out. Taemin knew he was sneaky and that they resented him for it, but too bad for them, he decided.
Key remembered his tone, and shook his head quickly.
"Go help your magnae out," Onew scolded. He didn't know Taemin has done it with all the band members.

"Key, why are you so nervous?" Taemin had sat Key down on the bed next to him, giving a nice smile.
"I know what you're trying to do, and I'm not going along with it."
Taemin's smile faded quickly. He almost frowned, but instead slid a hand over Key's thigh.
"You sure?" He fluttered his eyelashes and looked hopefull.
"I'm leaving." Key stood up to leave.
Taemin shouted out angrily, "I hate you!" Instantly, he grabbed Key around the waist and pulled him closely. He rubbed up against him, and hissed in Key's ear, "I want something and I'm getting it."

This was so wrong. This time, it was Taemin on top, pinning Key down.
"Oh-my-god-you-AGHHH," Key could only grunt out a few  words at a time. Taemin was sweating and panting from his work, pleasing himself and keeping a rambunctious Key down. His legs were his balance, and his hands held onto Key's waist. He couldn't help himself, but Key rested his hands on Taemin's hips, moving at the same speed.

"I need to teach that brat a lesson," Key decided on his way downstairs. Taemin finished up, then kicked him out.
He bumped into Jonghyun.
"Whoa, you're back?" Jonghyun nodded, and glanced behind Key. He saw a sweaty Taemin sitting on the bed, also struggling with his belt.
"What are you coming back from?" Jonghyun's voice was dissapproving.
Key looked aghast. "I think I got ."
Jonghyun shook his head, understanding clearly what Key meant, but looked up, clapped a hand to his shoulder and said, "I don't blame you. He's one kid who can't say no."
Key wrapped his arms unexpectedly around Jonghyun. "Thanks."
"No problem. I'll do whatever you need." Jonghyun felt his manly-ness come back, feeling like he was needed.
"Go rip his apart for me?" Key looked up hopefully into his eyes. Jonghyun smirked and said, "Will do." Quickly, he leant in and kissed Key on the lips before heading past him to Taemin's room. Key was stunned, and put his hand to his lips to feel how tingly they felt. He smiled, only to hear Onew's voice:

"Hey, wanna play some games?"