Part 1

School's Starting

The five boys were at the mall, enjoying the last days of summer.
Minho had his arms slung casually over Jonghyun and Onew, and said loudly, "Well, we start school tomorrow, don't we?" Taemin looked up from his cellphone, "Yeah, I got all my stuff. I hope we get a y teacher." Key laughed and answered, "She won't be able to resist you, like every other person." Jonghyun paused before adding, "What school?" Minho rolled his eyes and retorted, "You're seriously going to fail school. Get your act togetherr."

It was late, and the five boys had decided to crash over at Key's house. At first the mothers had disapproved, but Key's mother had promised to send the boys to sleep.
"I can't sleep. I can't wait to see some new girls," Jonghyun gushed softly.
"Stupid," Onew mumbled before rolling on his side and stretching his arms. Minho had taken the bed along with Jonghyun, while Taemin, Onew, and Key shared the floor.

"This floor is so hard," complained Taemin almost instantly. "You wanna squish on the bed with Jonghyun and Minho?" snapped Onew, rolling over to Taemin on his right and giving him a quick glare. "Why not? If hyung'll let me." Taemin pouted right back, and sat up.
Minho looked at Jonghyun. "Yeah, sure, but if you get too warm under the blanket it's your fault." Taemin smiled at Onew and to himself as he got up and plopped himself right inbetween the two boys. It was far from comfortable, since Minho had been facing inward.
"Oh, sorry hyung, did I hurt your...manhood?" Taemin looked up innocently, and Jonghyun let out a laugh. Minho scowled and answered, "At least it's long enough TO be."
"You boys better go to sleep. I'll turn on your alarm." Key's mother's voice floated from downstairs.
"Yeah mom!" Key called.
Onew was first to fall asleep, then Key, and Minho just rolled over and was asleep.
Taemin rolled over to Jonghyun (as Minho quietly cried to himself over his hurt manhood in his sleep) and whispered, "Oh hyung..."
"Taemin, get your hands off me before I hurt you like Minho," Jonghyun said, looking over his shoulder at the red-headed boy's face.
Taemin's smile turned into a pout, before he leant in and said, "Well, I think you kind of like it."
Jonghyun fidgeted. This boy doesn't know the word NO from YES. But he allowed himself to stay still to let the boy's hand travel about.
He fell asleep.

It was early morning as Key got up and stretched. He suddenly blushed when he found Onew's arm draped over his waist. Pushing it away, he stood to take a shower. Checking the time, he realized he had more then an hour.

Preparing for a refreshing shower, Key peeled off his clothes, humming to himself. Suddenly the door creaked open and Onew gasped and said, "Oh, sorry, didn't notice you were in hereeee...." Onew's voice trailed off as his eyes laid down onto Key's body. He had often seen bits of Key during school in the changeroom, but to see everything...
"Well, it's not nice to stare," Key teased, knowing that Onew was as nervous as him. Onew's eyes jolted back up and he smiled a relieved smile. Onew suddenly suggested to "save water", and soon his pants were on his ankles.
Both in the shower, Key turned his back to Onew as he scrubbed shampoo in his hair. "Want some help?" Onew asked tactfully, but Key answered, "No, uh, I can do it myself," shyly. Onew shrugged and reached for the soap, only to bump his arm against Key's member, that happened to be hard.
"I felt that, you sneaky Onew-you." Key turned slightly to give Onew a naughty smile.

"What was that?" Taemin was jolted awake, along with Minho as a loud "OHHH ONEWWWW-YAHH" filled the room. He turned to the washroom located in Key's room, and looked at Minho.
"Uhhhh, I'd rather not know," he said, and went back to sleep.

Wet slapping filled Onew's ears as Key leant over and held for support against the wall of the bathtub. Key felt Onew's hands hold onto him tightly and him bend over to whisper in his ears dirty thoughts.

As they stepped out of the shower, finished, Key could only smile at Onew as they towelled themselves dry.

Soon, all five boys had waken up and were heading to school. Gripping onto his backpack, Jonghyun turned to his friends and asked, "What's your first class?"
"Math." "Science." "Gym." "English."
Jonghyun grinned as he read his first class was also Math, with Taemin. "Well, let's go," he said, grabbing Taemin's shoulder and pulling him to their room.
 

Jonghyun soon regretted his eagerness to join his classmates along with Taemin. "None of the girls are hot," he complained to himself as he drummed his pencil against his binder. He turned to look at Taemin, who was chewing his pen. Silently ripping out a piece of paper, he wrote several messy characters onto it and slid it even more silently to Taemin.
Taemin read the paper. "This is boring."
Taemin wrote back, "I know, me too" and slid it back. Just then the teacher stopped by and tore the paper from Taemin's hand.
"If this class is "boring" to you two, maybe you'd like to stay after," the teacher said in his plain, monotonous voice and turned around to resume his lecture. Taemin burned with embarassment and looked at Jonghyun sheepishly. Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

to be continued, because I don't want to write too much and then somehow lose it D: I promise to write moarr!