I''ll be okay

A broken Heart

"Jelly please? Just look at me please? Only once." He pleaded again trying to block my view out the window with his exotic features. I move again never wanting to see his face ever again in my life. How could he just scare me like that? Is his need for my reactions that much that he needs to risk his life? "I know your mad but still. Please?" 

Well at least he made it safely..im sure he knew what he was doing. Still! No excuse! How could he just push me out and the lock the door! Like he wanted to die!! That's self homicide!! He can't scare me to death then expect me to look at him and be all dandy about it! I can never look at him again cause then i'll hug him and forgive him and then he'll think it's ok to for him to do this to me again! "Jelly, look i'm fine i only have a bruise."

Bruise!? He thinks this is about a bruise!?!?!? My feeling of complete annoyance quickly swichted to a wrath of anger. My fists clench on their own as I furrow my eyebrows and crinkle my nose in fustration. Turning around and preparing myself to yell my off, i was inturrupted by Ji hee's anger bursting before mines could. She grunted with anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You think this is because of a bruise!? What the hell were you thinking do you want to die!?!? She found her father dead in a bathtub for goodness sake why the hell would you do that! Your not ing superman!! Do I have to literally knock some sense into you for everything!? There was no point in you coming out alive cause im gonna kill you!! Stop being a pabo for once!!" 

She throws her arms around satisfied with any kind of pain she could give him. It was like she stole the words straight from my mouth. He threw his arms over his head sheilding himself from her harmful punches. Security finally came to sae him. I stood quietly watching feeling calmer then I ever was before, as if she went on an outrage for me. My clenched fists were already loosend, she squirmed in the arms of the officers but they were to strong, she sat down with a pout, holding in every bit of anger she wanted to let out so badly but her fear of jail held her back. Niel stood straighting out the wrinkles on his clothes. My eyebrows furrow in anger again spotting the blood stains I haven't noticed before. 

"Why do you lie to me?" I whisper, keeping my low voice from cracking to much. "Mwo?" I pull up his sleevles shirt revealing the deep cut across his stomach, I couldn't even begin to figure where to start counting the stiches. He lsghed at the sight of his own cut. "je-" 

"Why did you lie to me!?" 

"I'm sorry alright? I knew you would yell." 

"That doesn't mean you had to lie to me! Why daniel!? Does it satify you? Is there some kind of happiness you get from making me look like a complete idot!?" 

"No!"

"Then why do you lie to me!? Do you not trust me or something? What is it!?"

"I'm sorry! I had to get something important."

"What!? What was so important that you had to leave me panicing and risk your life to get!?"

"Can't you just be happy i made it out alive!?"

"Don't even start with that Daniel!"

"Well stop yelling!! There's no need to yell!!"

"WHAT!? You fight with me about a word! I walk home and find my fathers dead body!, walk in the cold three inch snow for hours looking for YOU!, almost get killed!, Then wait for you to come out of the dance studio that you locked yourself in WHITH A KILLER, and then find out you lied to me about your stomach being slit open because why!? BECAUSE I DON'NT HAVE A ING RIGHT TO YELL ABOUT IT!!!!" I was done, furious. How could he say that!? Couldn't he just hug me like I wanted him to? "Well I wouldn't do things like this to you if you just said you loved me in the first place!" 

"That's not even an excuse!"

"Damnit Suji!, You don't know what it's like to go around everyday asking yourself why doesn't helove me. Asking yourself if he even does love you! The only way I can feel it okay is if I see at least a little of some kind sign from you!"

"I don't love you okay!," tears swelled up in his eyes, the pain I could see in them teared me apart. I can't go on with that lie anymore...I can't see him in this pain but I can't put him in danger. "I hate you! I hate you! I can't deal with the thought of losing you! I can't lose you because I love you! I hate you!" 

"...Jelly-"

"Can't you see? That man is obviously after me! He'll kill you! I can't lose you." my voice began to crack at the thought of him ever leaving my side. "Suji, you won't lose me." He spoke with comfort, walking toward my crying figure. "Yes I will!"  "no you-" 

"Get away from me!" I run out of the questioning room in a storm of emotions and struggling to see through my tears. I feel a sudden grip pulling me into the strong arms I needed to be held by for so long, but this time there was no questins. It was Daniel...because it felt the same, only better. He rests his cheek on the top of my head and holds tighter but more gentle.

"Excuse me." Daniel slowly lets go letting the cold air hit my shoulders. We both look over to the detective in front of us, she was the girl from before, the pretty one from america. "We're ready to question you now." I sigh heavily, nodding okay before she stepped inside the building again.

"IT'll be ok. I promise." Daniel tried to speak comforting words. I scoff before crossing my arms around my chest and walk away still pissed at the world. He quietly followed confused by my strange reaction. I guess he can't read everyone anymore..

----------------------------------------------

I slump inn my chair with my arms still crossed around my flat chest this time with even more anger. Impatient, I slam my hand on the table in front of me causing Daniel and a couple of the guards to jump, frightened by the sudden loud action. "When are they coming? I want to leave."

The guard stepped foward. "Yes ma'm just a minute." He was exotic too, I could tell by that "Ma'm" word, but this guy had more of a native look, he even spoke perfect korean.

"You said that an hour ago!" I yelled tired of waiting, i was tired, tired of waiting, fighting, talking...tired of eveyone's face especially Daniel's. He keeps shooing me this glare..as if it was going to scare me into being patient. He imitated me none,

"What?" He was taken aback by my attitude outburst but I could careless. I'm done letting him tell me what to do, I'm tired of being sp tractible sll the time. It's time he knew not to do those things to me..or at lease things like this. I stood up and began to walk back and forth purposely irrating Daniel. He shot me another look, this time glaring a whole into my smirking facial expression. That was lways one of his pet peeves, people going back and forth, in and out, and in circles. He's a hiper one but always liked to stay in one place...if that makes sense. I could see his face, becoming s firey red at the corner of my tiny eyes. He bit his fingernails nervously trying to keep his anger from taking over him, he tapped his finger on the table faster and faster every second I taunted him with my pointless movement.

"SUJI! SIT DOWN," He finally blew. Causing me to burt into a soft laugh amused by his angered yelling. The laughter pissed him off more than it would usually. "Jelly. Shut. up." He gritted through his teeth. I know I should stop, but it's just something about it, his anger...I like it. Smiling, I watch him glare even harder, he was wondering how it didn't work yet. I laugh again as he clenches his fists, "Suji..SIT." He commands firmly. Usually that would work but not this time. This time..it only caused me to smile more. Finally, he stood, roughly gripping onto my arms. He pinned me against the wall suddenly giving me a wanting attraction towards him. He held me down tighting his grip everytime I made a slight move as if I wanted him to let me go. His flared up nose breathed with fury. He didn't speak a word. Daniel not talking..it could only mean one thing, He's reading me. His brown cat like eyes searched me blankly. "Stop it." 

"Stop what?"

"You know what."

"I didn't think I was doing anything."

"This is only becaus of your Appa."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your not in your right mind Jelly."

"I think I'm fine."

"Your trying to get some kind of happiness. You feel alone don't you?"

"No."

"You feel like you could never smile again,"

"No. You can't read me Daniel stop trying."

"You can't o a day without smiling. Your Appa always told you to smile no matter what right? but you can't so you taunt me because you like it when I'm angry right? It makes you smile." 

"Your wrong."

"You honestly think you can tell me that?" I stopped smiling, lost in his eyes. He loosens his grip as he becomes more understanding then angry. "I love you." I didn't even begin to notice what I whispered until his eyes filled with joy. Softening his grip, A smile grew wider across his face reminding me to wonder why the guards never refrained him from handling me so roughly. I look over placing my arms back to their rightful position slowly. One of the guards was smiling to himself, tring to keep himself from brakeing out into a fully blown laugh. The other two were whispering to themselves, laughing as they looked over to the both of us..rudes..I look back over to the one I love...I love him. I actually love Daniel and I don't feel crazy, but..Jonghyun. Daniel's expression became worried almost instantly. Aigo, I gotta start paying attention to when he's reading me.

"Is something wrong?" He asked with concern. Yes, but I can't tell him..How could I tell him that I kissed two guys the same day I told him that I love him and one of them is his brother? Aigo, I had to be that kind of person? I glance at the clock trying to snap myself out of my own thoughts. It's three am..feels like six. "Babe?" Nonono. I can't tell him now! He'll never believe me again..I want him to believe me. I mean it. I love him...a lot. 

"Excuse me." Thank God! I was saved from answering by the familiar accent I didn't know would acutally be somewhat happy to hear. "Please. Both of you take a seat." She motioned for us to sit, Daniel looked at me plastering a warn smile over his worried expression. There was no doubt he knew I was hiding something. We both walk over and sit across from the detective. Without a word, she pulls out a paper and a pen, her expression none other then a serious and foucused one. She looked up to the two dreading teenagers in front of her.

"I'm sorry for the long wait.I'm detective Rozo." She took off her professional looking glasses and set them down as she spoke before looking back to me. No handshake? Really? "Would you like something? Coffee? Water?"

I shook my head making my headache even worse. I set my elbows onto the shiny silver table and held my forehead in my palms trying to ease the throbing pain taking over the relaxed parts of my brain. She stared at me hard, never taking her eyes off my actions for a minute. Like she was studying me..Aish! Can't I go a minute without someone reading me? I stare back with an irritated look. Damn profilers..

"Gwenchanah? Do you want a pill or something?" Daniel leaned foward worried out of his mind. He tried to get a better look at me as I turned away shaking my head again. I didn't even feel like blinking. "Are you sure? You look bad." Oh..thank for the compliment..I feel soo~ much better. "Are you two together?" Detective Rozo asked with much curiosity. I keep my position still and close my eyes without a single peep as I listened to Daniel answer eagerly with a yes. She let her smile go strangely wide and begins with the interrogation. The questions were completely inane, they were all the same. I already gave her these answers! Why can't they just believe me when I say there is nothing left. The detective slammed her hand hard onto the table resulting with a slight startled jump from both of us.

"I am here to investigate your father's death. I wan't to find the sick bastard who did this to him. Now, I can't proceed with the investigation if you don't cooperate. I need you to tell me everything that happened today. Including the time before, after and in beetween the times you found the body." She shot me a firm stare. Okay..maybe I left out Jonghyun and Minho but I am not getting them into this mess. They have nothing to do with it..Plus that would mean Daniel would find out everything. "There's nothing more." I continue my lies. She sighed in fustration ploping herself down back into the chair on the other side of the table. 

"Fine, but you'll have to stay over night."

"What!?"

"I cannot release you yet."

"I know that you know very well that the person who finds the body is an automatic suspect. We are keeping your friend here too."

"You can't tell you me you think I killed my father!?!?"

"I am not saying that, but it is the law."

"I DID NOT KILL HIM!"

"Well your not proving yourself by not answering all of my questions! You will sleep here and I will continue my interrogation tommorow."

I jump up in fury, ready to just brake anything in my way. How could they think that of me!? Daniel instantly grabbed onto my wrist, he was strangely calm. He signaled for me to sit so I wouldn't getinto anymore trouble. I would only make myself look worse. I set myself back down into the uncomfortable metal chair I have been sitting in for over an hour now. The detective watched us silently. Her big exotic eyes studied the both of us now.

"I will allow the guards to take you to your cell now. Goodnight." Detective Rozo gathered her things and headed towards the door. Finally, she was leaving. I didn't think I could answer another question without denotating. "Wait," Daniel called before she could completely dissapear. She froze and tured around waiting for him to finish. He reached into his back pocket pulling out something. It was small I couldn't tell what it was. He held it in front of him showing her the tiny object. It was a ring, a man's ring. It had a black zigzang design and the top and bottom was coated with diamonds. It looked expensive..I think I've seen it before. It looks like the same ring Minho was playing with on his finger earlier. "I never seen it before. I think it's the killer's. I saw it on the ground when he was attacking us. That's why I stayed. I thought it might be important."

"Well Daniel. It sure is something that could lead us somewhere. Thank you." Daniel smiled. Could it really be the killers? But, if Minho had that ring..Wouldn't Minho be the killer?  No...that ring looks to expensive. I'm sure he would'nt have a ring like that..plus it was dark. I could've seen wrong. A loud buzz sounded before she opened the door to leave and Ji hee ran in to hug me. "I watched everything." She whispered into my ear. "Chincha? Everything?"

"Yeah." She let go with her hands still in contact with my shoulders. "What did you think?"

"I gotta say Goo Suji. Your not too bad. Just a lossen up on the weakness for Daniel and you'll be just as intimidating as I." We laugh together. "Common." Ji hee links her arm together with mine. "Yah! I'm her best friend too!" Daniel informed with jelously. "Last time I heard you were her boyfriend." Butterflies filled my stomach at those words.

Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend..Ahn Daniel is my...boyfriend. That's gonna take some getting used to. Daniel linked onto my other arm and we followed th guards to the tiny jail cell we were expected to sleep in all night. The guards bowed and hesitated to leave, they kept their eyes on us while they walked away as if we were some kind of drama they didn't want to miss a minute of. I walk into the cell. Every inch of the concrete walls bothered me. I can't believe people could deal with this..not being able to leave the darkness of the small tiny room of evil. I step onto the botton bed to take a look at the top one, quickly jumping back at the site of horror in string form. "Ah!" I let out a short frightened scream. "What?

"Spider web." I point in the direction of the ugly eight-legged monsters home. Daniel casually walked over and climbed onto the top bed. "I'll take the top."

"But..you hate spiders."

"I told you I lied."

"What if you get bit or something?"

"Then I'll become spider man." I shoot his a stare then smile and shake my head at his response. "That would be one boot-legged spider man." Ji hee just had to insult. I waited to hear his comment but suprisingly he didn't strike back. They laughed together instead. I must be dreaming...they're..getting along. I shake the thought out of my head and lay down onto the broken mattress. I closed my eyes with a light smile. Even though it's hell..i'm happy..because I have them. It's true when I say there here with me through everything. Hell..were even in jail together. Appa, I hope you can hear me. Ji hee and Daniel are here to stay. They'll take care of me. I'll be okay. Never worry. One day...well meet again.