Chapter 1

A broken Heart

I sing along to the radio while washing the dirt out of my hair causing the shower to become sandy. I had just came from the beach with my parents and am ready to sleep my of because of the salt in my eyes from the water making me sleepy. I sing the next line of lyrics when I hear a loud knock on the door and Niel's voice yelling at me to get out.  I wash the last bit of soap of my body and open the shower door noticing my towel was to far for me to reach and I streacth my arm out reaching for it not wanting to wet the floor to much since last time I fell and busted my but my new plan ended no differently. I streacth a little more for my towel causing me to slip and fall on my face. Oh please tell me he didn't hear that...

"Suji-ah? Did you fall again?"

Damn.

"Yeah~"

He slammed the door open staring at me with a blank stare then walks and pulls me up leaving me in question because I thought I locked the door.

"Damnit Suji your forever falling after you shower."

"Daniel, Didn't I ask you to warn me when you come to my house?"

He handed the towel to me and left the bathroom not answering me. I cover my body and walk to my room where Niel was already standing in looking at his phone causing me to almost have a heart attack. That boy is forever scaring me... He smiled laughing at my scared expression and sat on my bed.

"Hurry up and get dressed we have practice."

"We wha?"

"Um Dance practice? Did you forget?"

He put his finger under my chin and pushed it up closing my mouth for me. I walk over to my dresser and take out underwear to put on then a bra and throw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt that read 'I'm smarter then you're'. I walked out the door not paying any mind to Niel anymore hearing him tell my to wait for him. I know I know. Wasn't I just in front of him? Well thats just nothing. Our parents always used to make us bathe together when we were little. Were to used to it to be awkward. Yes, thats what happens when your parents are best friends too and did literally everything together..Including bathing their children at the same time. He finally caught up with me as I walk down the garbage smelling graffiti filled alleyway to the dance studio.

" I swear Jelly you have some kind of speed power."

Oh yeah and the name. Ever since I told him the story of my dad wanting to name me jelly for real he laughed his off and just stuck with the name but I didn't mind as long as it was only Niel. He tried to keep his breath while trying to keep up with me.

"Don't faint Daniel breathe."

"Aigoooooooo!! Jelly I will hurt you! It's Niel! N. I. E.L got it! Niel!"

He furrowed his eyebrows in anger but I just smile and laugh it off entering the studio. Ji hee my other best friend turned to see me and Niel walk inside. Her face beems with happiness and she runs right passed me to hug Niel.

"Niel! What took you so long!?"

"Omo! what the hell have you been eating? I had to wait for Suji to get ready."

"I missed you too Ji hee!!"

I yell excitedly reminding her I was there. She looks at me with a smile then hugs me tighly and lets go as Niel puts his bag down.

"Okay lets go over No.4"

He speaks looking at himself then at the two of us through the mirror. Ji hee pouts and begs to go over No.6 while doing her aeygo. I sit and smile at the two bickering love birds as they begin to threaten to hurt each others phisical abilities as usual. If they hadn't faught it wouldn't be an ordinary day. Even if one was on their death bed they would fight. We always danced together since we were little. It all started at about five years old, we always used to wander around with each other. I know what are five year old doing alone in a ghetto fabulous neighborhood..Well it was always safe for us because my dad is very well respected and that means his family too. There were always dance groups in every corner and we would stop just to watch how they danced then run home and practice with each other. I miss that..The goups always used to be there everyday but I don't exactly know what happened to them now. I stay smiling at them as they finish their fighting commanding me to pick a dance number.

"No. 2"

"What? NOOOOOO! I hate that one." Niel complained.

"Wae? Your the one who made that one up. It's not bad."

"Suji this is why your ugly. Your talking nonsense again." Ji hee spoke dropping her body to the ground.

"It's not that bad Ji hee."

"This is why we should do No.4. You made that one up Suji and it's like the best one ever."

Niel says in his innocent voice causing me to sigh at how cute it was. I nod my head and say okay making Niel smile wide with happiness as Ji hee pouts. I know we should do both but we only had time for one dance before the next group came in to practice. We get in our position before the music starts and begin to brake dance all over the place one time messing with each other and another time seriously. We do it over about six times before the others came to kick us out and move to the side to catch our breath and drink some water as they get ready to practice. I smile and greet all of them with a hug and a 'Annyeong oppa!' Since I knew them so well except for one but he was new. I look at the black haired smiling boy but couldn't get a completely clear view. Ji hee grabbed my wrists pulling me out quickly causing me to make a sound at the sudden pull.

"What were you staring at?"

"Nothing."

"Uh huh. I know you saw the new guy."

"I didn't get a clear look at him."

"Right..I saw you....wait... Could it be?"

"No!"

"Jelly did you stare a guy?"

"Aniya!~ I just couldn't see him thats all."

"You were staring at a guuuyy~"

"I wasn't staring!"

Ji hee joined into Niel's song. I roll my eyes and walk faster to get away from their teasing but it only made them sing louder making me stomp to tell them to stop without having to use words. Ufortunately they didn't. I end up stomping all the way home as they swicth the beat of their song every two minutes. I stomp up the stairs and inside my house slamming the door in their face then walk to my room greeting my parents with only a short hello. Feeling their eyes watch as I head up stairs to my room I don't bother to stop to explain. I plop down on my bed still hearing Niel's and Ji hee's singing muffled voices down stairs and rocks hitting my window. Finally. Tired as hell I get up and take my old broken lamp to put it to use and open the window ducking before the flying rock could briuse me. I take the lamp apart and throw peice by peice down at them wacthing them shield themselves with their arms.

"Go home!!"

I yell as they run away Ji hee down the street and Niel next door to thier houses. I close the window and plop down on my bed again not bothering to sweat the hard work of putting on pajamas then slowly feel my eyelids shut on their own causing me to drift into my dreamland but soon wake back up into reality once I feel a hand shake lightly. I open my eyes to see Niel right in front of me again making me jump up and let out an annoyed sigh. Niel was the only one that knew how to get on my nerves but I always tried my best to hide it even though he knew anyway because of his good reading body language skills. He smiled and fixed him self quickly crossing him legs and moving closer.

"So tell me. You think he's cute don't you?"

I hit his shoulder multiple times as he shields himself and falls off the bed. 

"Yah!! Get out of my house I wasn't staring!!"

"Common tell me somthing before Ji hee for once."

"I don't even know what he looks like."

"Wanna go now and find out?"

"Aniya! I don't want to know I want to sleep."

"Oh no! It is too early for that. Get up and get pretty were getting you a boyfriend."

"But I-"

"Don't make me use my aeygo jelly cause you know I will."

"How'd you get in here?"

"Ah~ I see...you thought I ran to my house. I made my own copy of your key. Climbing threw the window is to complicated. I got all these cuts."

"Stalker."

"Oh please call me magic match maker. I am here to give you a boyfriend for when me and Ji hee start dating."

"Oh great..another dream of yours."

"Hey! She'll say yes this time."

"Well...Good look buddy. I'm goin to bed."

I fall down face first into my pillow and pull the covers over my head to get ready for a nap again. I feel him stand up then push the covers off my feet and begin to pull me from my ankles. I groan and grab the head of the bed "Get up!!" he yells as he struggles to pull me off. "NNNNO!" I yell back fighting for my sleep but eventually gave up after twenty minutes of pulling and resisting. He pulls out clothes for me to change into and smiles as I grab them and walk slugishly to the bathroom to change. Niel and I are closer to each other then we are to Ji Hee. We grew up together pretty much in the same house because Niel always slept over and everytime I moved somwhere new they would follow. We seemed like a couple but the thought of me and Niel together disgusted the both of us. It is definetly brother sister love even though our ways with each other are a little odd. The person who marries him and the one who marries me will just have to accept it. I haven't really seen his brother to much over the years. I only saw him when he would leave to the store and we would play when we were small but ever since their parents died he hasn't really got out at all. I don't even remember his face all that much ethier.

"Jelly! Hurry up pretty boy might leave soon!"

Niel's impatient voice speaks while he knocks on the door again. I sigh and put on a big smile then pout unpleased by the way the person in the mirror looked to me. He kocked on the door once more telling me to stop staring at myself and get out. Damn. He knows me to well. He opened the door this time putting me in confusion because I know I locked the door this time. He grabs my wrists and pulls me while yelling to my parents that he will bring me home safely and soon. My parents always thought us two were love birds no matter how many times I told them he's like my brother and I wouldn't date somone who looked like a fish. Though Niel wasn't bad looking he always made it worse for me acting like he was taking me on dates. I never complained but not only Ji hee but Niel liked to mess with me too just not as much. He's the only guy my parents ever approved of and tried their best to get us to date officially....Ew..

"Okay I called Kibum and he said his name is Minho and he is not gay so he'll definetly like you."

"You don't even know if I'm his type."

"Oh please all you need to do is stand and you'll get at least ten guys a day the least. I scare them off though. They're always players."

"How do you know?"

"Players always stare with lust it's so easy to tell. Why do you think im so excited for you two to meet? Pretty boy is innocent."

I smiled little greatful for him reading people for me. He never went to personal. Just the things I need to know. He stops and lets go of me in front of the dance studio and waits as Kibum walks up to the both of us. 

"Annyeonghaseo Oppa." I greet while he smiles back at me.

"Sorry guys. You just missed him. He had to go first."

"Aw Jelly this is all your fault!"

"Huh?"

"You took to long."

He pouted. Kibum out arm around around my neck with a smirk on his face.

"But im still here.Why don't I take ya somwhere?"

He winked at me catching me by suprise since he aways flirted with Ji hee I thought he liked her. Niel quickly reached out and took Kibum's arm off of me.

"Haha. Nice try playboy she likes Minho."

"No I-"

"You will."

---------------------

Ji hee woke me up out of my peaceful dreaming this time while Niel ate ice cream watching me squirm to get her off of me. She flicks my forhead then hits me with a pillow before I finally am able to push her off. I wash up and put on some cute jeans and a plain red t-shirt. Niel offers the last bit of his ice cream but I just stare and say no politely with a smile.

"Yah. Jelly stop being formal it sickens me."

"Stop eating ice cream in the morning your going to gain weight." Ji hee begins the fight of the day.

"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that."

"I don't eat ice cream in the morning."

"Well that doesn't mean your not fat."

"Wha- I- I don't have fat!!"

"Then what the hell is that."

He points to Ji hee's stomach and walks away as she gasps in offense. I sigh and shake my head. No, Ji hee is certainly not fat but I have no idea how he plans to ask her on a date after that. Ji hee follows and begins to hit him with her bag, he shields himself and grabs her bag pulling her in leaving their faces only and inch away from each other. He smirks looking into her wide eyes.

"I know how you can get rid of it."

Aish ert..

"Mwo?"

"Go out with me."

"Mwo!?"

"You heard me. Even if you didn't. Just say yes."

She stayed frozen in the same position staring at Niel in the face quietly not believing what he just asked her. She turns to me mentally asking me to help her but I just smile and nod my head telling her to say yes. She looks back at the still smirking Niel and nods her head also. He lets go with happiness leaving Ji Hee in shock. "I told you she would say yes this time." He said without letting Ji hee hear him and walked passed me. Nice....Not like I saw that one coming but whatever. I watch Ji hee walk and stop right next to me still in shock.

".....Did he just-"

"Yeah~"

------------------------------------

Chapter 1!!:D

Like the poster? I love it! It was created by tynipengwyn!

Be sure to check out her shop!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/231549