A MATE

The Secret Seal

[A/N--Whao, I haven't even updated this story yet?! Damn, bad author. Forgive me.]

-

"Yoseob's eyes aren't the same color as his family becasue of a fight that took place 10 years ago." Hyun Seung spoke as he brung his knees up towards his chest.

I listened carefully, "Uhhuh."

"It was a war between Yoseob's family and the Red clan. Before they became friends they had a very bad argument about who get's to take control of the Secret Seal once it was found." Hyun Seung eyed me suspiciously, "Yoseob didn't tell you about The Secret Seal has he?"

I shook my head, "No. Why, was I suppose to know about it?"

Without answering my question, he sighed deeply and continued with his tale, "Anyhow, the two family stood seperatly as they charged their 'magical' power at one another." Hyun Seung made Quote Marks with his fingers. "Yoseob was only 9 back then and unaware of the mad timing he ran to the middle right in time when his father and Junhyung's father shot their most powerful weapons at eachother."

I gasped, "It hit him, didn't it?"

Hyung Seung pouted as he nodded, "The force that both the power made was so strong it kept Yoseob asleep for a full 4 years. When he finally awoke his eye color were blue."

My thoughts were distracted from my mind when Kikwang trotted over towards me and Hyun Seung, he was followed by the rest of the guys.

Giving my attention back to Hyun Seung I ignored the 5's figure as they made themselves comfortable around us two, "Why blue though." I asked.

"I don't know. Ask Yoseob." Hyun Seung leaned back until his back touched with Dongwoon's. I looked over to Yoseob who was playing with the orange object in his hand.

"So?" I asked too curious to wait any longer.

"Yujin, don't get too carried away with this alright. It was something that happened a long time ago, it's buried deep now, don't bring it up." Yoseob answered at my request and with that I let him get away with his secret.

DooJoon patted Yoseob's back as an encouragement, "Hey, if she's going to be apart of the family might as well let her know everything."

I smiled and waited for Yoseob's answer. He looked at me with pity in his eyes before he spoke, "I'm not like my other family members. Nor am I like these guys." The guys looked away in all directions, avoiding eye contact.

"You see Yujin, our eye color is mark by a type of mystical power we have. Red for Fire. Blue for Water. Black for Storms. Silver for Strength. And Purple for Strong Sense." Yoseob explained, "But Since I'm beyond all that, I have a greater power, something that I cannot control."

Dongwoon laughed, "Yujin, he's messing with you. All Yoseob does depends on his eye color. If his eye color changes then he is able to do things accordingly."

Yoseob's face turned bright red, "So much for taking my side Dongwoon!" He cursed as he slapped Dongwoon's kneecap.

I smiled but quickly held it back as another question strucked my head, "What's the Secret Seal?"

Their laughter faded away in an instant. DoonJoon and Junhyung's eyes darkens upon us as the two stood up and walked away followed by Kikwang and Dongwoon.

Hyun Seung looked at me with a sour face as he too joined the five guys. Yoseob didn't move, but yet he didn't answer my question.

"Yoseob?" I called out to him. His eyes suddenly shot up at my as his color changed into Red.

"When the time is right, You'll know." Yoseob answered in a growling tone as he walked away. Did red indicate Anger as well?

-

The guys (beast) had transfered themselves to my school the very next day. It was easy, nothing hard to do.

When I had asked Junhyung why they transfered themselves to our school, he just smiled and patted my head without answering me.

(These guys have a really bad habit of answering questions don't they.) I pouted to myself as I pulled my bag over my shoulder. School was out for a few week's vacation and I curse the sun for being so bright today.

"Hurry Yujin! Hurry!" I turned around quickly and running at me was Hyun Seung and his powerful legs, he quickly picked me up to his shoulder as he ran away from , whomever he was running away from.

I lifted my head up from behind Hyun Seung and my mouth nearly fell apart, running after us was two other guys in a color diffrent from the other guys that I knew. Their color was Green and their designs were diffrent from the other clans as well.

"Who are they?" I called over to Hyun Seung. The wind that rushes by us were so fast, it felt as if they were actually cutting my skin.

In a huffing voice he answered, "They are one of the vilest enemies of Yoseob's family. Anything or anyone that lives under the same roof as the Yang family will be facing an unthinkable fate."

It felt like we've been running for 10 minutes before two other figures dropped down behind me and Hyun Seung. He stopped and dropped me down as we watched in awe. DoonJoon and Junhyung had already dismembered two of the chaser's head from their body, leaving one to watch in horror as he sped away.

The guys walked over to us and smiled as if nothing even happened, "Are you guys hurt?" DooJoon asked as he examined me. I shook my head.

Hyun Seung groaned and started patting his lower back, he grunted as he eyed me, "How much DO you weight?"

I softly cleared my throat as I looked away, not wishing to answer his question.

The guys walked along side with me and before long, we've reached the house. I smiled and bowed, thanking them all for saving my life that day. I had only shut the door behind me when Mrs. Yang ran up to me and pinched the fatness of my cheeks.

I winced in pain, "Annyeong aunty." I greeted with one eye shut. She sqeuled and kissed me on my left cheek before letting go, "You're just so cute! I promise I'll love you forever!" She smiled, her pale skin stretched as she did showing her beautifully sparkling teeth.

I looked around the house, "Where's Yoseob?"

Mrs. Yang's smile disappered, "He's out looking for a mate."

I nodded and then realizing what I've just heard I shot back, "What? A mate?" I couldn't beleive it! Yoseob was getting a mate! Argh such a big boy now, I'm jealous. In a friend way ofcourse.

Mrs. Yang nodded slowly, "Yes a mate Yujin. He needs a mate for the up coming Clan Ball we're going to have tomorrow."

I smiled crazily to myself, she meant a date and I thought of it in a ual way. If Yoseob was here, he'd beat me until I have three big bumps on my head.

"My son didn't tell you?" Aunty asked as she closed our hands together. I shook my head.

Mrs. Yang cheered, "Oh well now you know. Everyone must and will have a mate for that day, no one can be excused. So you'll have to find one for yourself as well. Tell me when you do." Aunty kissed my cheeks again before she walked away.

"A mate?" I asked myself as I scratched my head confused, popping in front of my face was the same lady, "Yes a mate. I recomend the Sons, if you know what I'm talking about honey." Yoseob's mother finished as she walked away with a wink.

The Sons? That's Dongwoon right? He is very handsome indeed. But What about Kikwang, I would ask him. He's so beautifully made and produce. Then we have Hyun Seung who bonded so well with me.

I shook the thought out of my head, it doesn't matter who I choose or who chooses me. It's not like we'll be together forever.

[A/N--LOL, first the clash of colors and now the confusing powers. You might want to take note if you don't want to get lost.]