C L A S H O F T H E C O L O R S

The Secret Seal

[A/N--I really appreciate you 3 for commenting, -smiles- you guys never fail to make me happy. Thanks.]

I cleared by throat quietly afraid to make such a big noise in Yoseob's house. He carrys one of my cases in his gloved hands as we waited for his family to enter the room.

In what feels like 2 minutes, the living room was filled with many pale faces. They all wored black but only two wore red, Yoseob's parents.

Mrs. Yang walked up to me and studied my eyes carefully, feeling akward I looked away and as I did Yoseob grab my hand.

"Don't look away." He stated as he too stared at his mother. With hesitation I too joined the game of staring.

Mrs. Yang then jerk her head back and a grin took over her red lips, "Welcome to the family, Sang Yujin."

I let out a heavy exhale that I wasn't even sure I held onto. I smiled and so did Yoseob.

"Honey, our son did it didn't he?" Mr. Yang smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoseob mother's waist. She giggled and nodded.

Mr. Yang switched his looks to me and smiled warmly, "Welcome. Let's sit and, we'll go over the rules and our family traditions."

I tilted my head. (These-Things-have rules?) Without a word Yoseob placed my bags down and dragged me along with him to an empty seat. All the maids and family members were standing/sitting around the room as they all stared desiringly at me.

Yoseob's father cleared his throat, "First off Us, we are not human, as Yoseob may have told you." He smiled, "We are vampires. But don't worry, the Yang clan has trained themselves to N E V E R drink, only when needed."

I glanced over to Yoseob, he grabs a red drink and gulped it all down. (Sure, not to drink eh)

"Second Rules, no one, especially you Sang Yujin, is forbidden to tell anyone about our exsitants. One word out of you and you'll be dinner for the family. No second chance. You are not allowed to mate with other Vampires, only those of the family and friends." Mrs. Yang was inturupted by Yoseob's chuckle.

"Mom, you say it as if Yujin will date anyother vampire." Yoseob wiped his mouth before his face tensed, "Don't date them. Understand."

I quickly nodded, (how can a laugh become such a serious answer in a short timing?)

Mr. Yang continued, "Third Our Closes Friends," Mr. Yang waved at one of the maids and he handed him a mirror, he did a little wave and a picture was formed.

A family in bright purple and black sat around in their cloudy living room, "These are the Lees. Great friends and  fighters they are." Everyone's faces could be seen, execpt for one, whose back head was all that I can see.

Another wave and another family, this time in Dark Blue, "The Son, Great mates. They'll give you beauitful offsprings, I perfer these as son in laws Yujin." I tiltled my head in amusment, (Son-In-Laws? Seriously.) Once again only one person was unseen.

Another wave. This time the family was so much larger than the first two who were all dressed in black and red. "The Yong and Yoon, They would have to be the most darkest and coldest one of the vampire clan, but yet they make a very promising friend."  This time two heads where blocked from a statue.

"And last but not least," Mr. Yang waved one last time and fading in was a family in black and silver sitting by an open fire place, "The Jang. Sweet and quiet creatures they are, their the only warewolve pack that we have as close friends."

He then demanded the mirror put back in it's same place.

There was an akward silence throughout the room before a knock disturb the hateful peace. One of the maids ran towards the doors and before they reached the knob the door was knocked over.

-Imagine Fast drum theme music teehee-

Dust fill the space as the outside light beemed into the doorway, five tall figures stood tall. I hung my hand over my eyes trying to make out the people, no help the dust was getting to thick.

There was a small coughing before--"Okay, enough smoke!"  -BEAT SRATCHES HERE-

Hah? I thought confused.

Walking out from the smoke was the five guys whose head were always blocked, they wore their family color with full pride.

Yoseob laughed and ran over to the five as they joined their hands. I looked over the group and realized, the door was still lying down flat ont he floor.

"Aunty Yang, please forgive for knocking down your doors. I'll tell my father to remake one for you guys."

"It's fine Hyun Seung, I just wish you didn't have to do that everytime you guys visit." Mrs. Yang sighed at the cheerful guys.

"Oh, you guys need to meet someone. She's my bestfriend and also--" Yoseob whispered the rest quietly that I couldn't hear anything. He then walked the guys over to the couch that I was sitting in.

They made a circle around me and stared at me curiously.

"Yujin ah, these are my best guy friends. Kikwang from the Lee. Junhyung and DoonJoon from the Yong and Yoon. Hyun Seung from the Jang. and Dongwoon from the Son." Yoseob pointed to the guys and they forced a smile across their face. Mr. Yang was right, the Sons do carry beautiful kids because Dongwoon's smile is just killing me--althought it was fake.

"This is your beast friend Yoseob?" Kikwang scoffed. Yoseob made a face as the answer and Kikwang flung over to the couch away from me. His face had boring paste allover.

"I guess you won't be alone any longer eh hyung." Dongwoon shrugged and pinched Yoseob by the arm before he joined Kikwang. The rest said nothing and they too, joined Kikwang.

I can't beleive this, they don't like me becasue--why? What's the reason of me not being liked? I mean, it's fine if they dislike me becasue I'm a selfcentered snobby little brat but they barely even know me yet, execpt for my name and that was about it!

Yoseob cleared his throat and quietly sat on the ground in between his guy friends, and me. Good choice because I would've killed him for chosing them.

-

It was almost dinner time and the guys had finally taken me out to the back to play some games.

But all the time they 6 played basketball, I sat on the freshly cut grass and watched in boredom. What was I suppose to do in a house like this? I can't live like this everyday can I?

"Agh, I quit!" Hyun Seung gasped for air as he jogged towards me.

"Can you grab me a water bottle?" he asked as he sat himself next to me. I did as told and he thanked me.

"So, how long are you going to live here?" He gupled down his water and panted like he had jut ran 10 miles.

I shrugged, "Who knows, I don't even know why I'm living here."

I pulled my knees up to my chin and rested my head, "All I do know is, I'm staying here becasue Yoseob told me a secret."

Hyun Seung spat out some water, "A secret?" He turned his head over to me, for the first time actually studying my face since we first met.

I nodded as I too met his eyes. They (eye) were the color of his family, Silver. My mouth dropped open when I saw them. He laughed at my expression and pushed my chin up, his skin was so warm.

"Yes all our eye colors relates to the family's pride." Hyun Seung spoke as if he knew exactly why my mouth dropped open.

"But, Yoseob's eyes aren't Black like his family color. Are the other's eye purple, red, and blue?" I asked as curioustiy strucked me hard on the head.

Hyun Seung fixed his posture, "Yoseob didn't tell you, did he?"

Uh-Oh! More curiousity! I shook my head violently. "Tell me, please."

He made an unsure face becasue he spoke, "Yoseob's eyes aren't the same color as his family's becasue...."

[A/N--STAY TUNE FOR MORE!! COMMENT!!]