Aiss! This Dress

Star-Crossed

*READ AUTHOR'S NOTE*

 

 

 

 

SUZY’S POV

                           “I’m  not~ wearing that!” I cried as Key and Ji Ji held my hostage in my room.

                             “But it’s so cute!” Key pouted. “I bought it for you! The least you could do is just try it on!”

                           “Aniyo,” I said in a lazy tone.

                           “YAH! Put on the dress!” he yelled as he inched towards me.

                           “Calm down Yeobo,” Jonghyun said causing Key to pout.

                           “But it’s not fair Yeobo!” he cried.

                          “Unnie! Stop being so difficult and just put it on!” Ji Ji yelled.

                          “Jebal? I hate seeing my Yeobo pout,” Jonghyun said as he pouted as well.

                           I sighed. I know when I’m defeated. “Aiss! Okay, okay!”  I said as I took the dress and headed towards my bathroom. Cheers and claps could be heard.

                      

                           Once in the privacy of my bathroom, I pulled  the dress out of the bag and sighed. In front of me was a yellow top, pink belt, flowery bottom dress. Why me?

                            With great hesitation and reluctance, I slipped into the dress.  I took a stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror. I have to admit… I looked pretty. Really pretty. However, I don’t think this is necessary. Joon doesn’t matter what I would wear… would he?

                             “Zee~ c’mon!” Key cried out as he knocked on the door.

                            “Alright, alright, I’m coming!” I replied, taking another deep breathe.

 

                            “AISSH! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!” Key spazzed once I stepped out.

                             “Unnie neomu yeppeun~” Ji Ji sang. I shot her a glare.

                             “You definitely have to wear this for your date!” Key implied.

                             “Eh! I don’t know Key… I think it’s a bit to-“

                             “Don’t you dare say it…”

                         “Key it’s just t-“

                         “ZEE! Don’t. You. Say. It”

                         “Too… Much.”

                         The diva shot me glare. “You’re going to wear this.”

                         “I don’t-“

                         “Nu uh! You’re wearing it!” he said as he grabbed Jonghyun’s hand. “I'll be over here tomorrow, 7 o’clock sharp! You’re putting on that dress.”

                           “Aiss! You’re such a diva!” I called out to him as he and Jonghyun left.

                            “Unnie I don’t know why you don’t like it. It’s really pretty on you~.”

                            “Just get out Ji~” I whined as I pushed her out of the door.

                             I leaned up against my door and let out a huge, exaggerated sigh. “I need music.”

                           I flopped down on my bed and began going through my CDs when I ran across the one I bought from Joon. I pulled the CD from out of the pile and gazed at it. I haven’t listened to it since I bought it, but the song that played still rings in my ear. “When I fall in love~ love~” I murmured as I laid on my back, holding the CD up to my chest. I let out another sigh as I went to put it in my CD player and let the music play as I allowed my mind to wonder.

                            I pulled out my phone and sighed. “Maybe I should text him…?” I said as I looked through my contacts and found Joon’s number. What if he forgets about tomorrow? What if he doesn’t even want to show up? What if he felt as if I was desperate and just planned this date so he could make himself seem like a bad guy so I won’t like him anymore? O__O Way to over analyze things Suzy.

                            I sighed once more. “Tomorrow won’t be a disaster,” I assured myself. Maybe he’ll like me. Maybe.

                            I began to make the preparations in my head. What shoes should I wear? What accessories? How should I do my hair? Should I even wear make up? However, I quickly took those thoughts out of my head. If anything, Key’s already got everything planned out.  I sighed once more as I turned over onto my back. Is it really this big of a deal?  I mean, I understand that Key wants me to give him a good impression, but going through all these measures still seems as if it’s a bit too much.

                           I pulled out my phone and looked at his contact again and clicked on “send text message”. I’ll text him now, and it should get rid of my worries and doubts…right? I stared at the blank  screen.

 

Hey…

           I typed, considering whether or not I should send it. I took a deep breath.  “I can do this,”  I said and I sent it, although I did it reluctantly.

                              Awaiting for his reply was very long suffering. The anticipation was so much, it was killing me. I soon began to regret even texting him. “If I knew it was going to be this way, I wouldn’t have even bothered,” I scoffed as I hugged my pillow, throwing my phone on the other side of the bed. “When I fall in lo-“ I quickly stopped when I caught myself singing. I sighed deeply. I’m so hopeless.

                               I tossed and  ce more, still waiting for his text. After a couple of more minutes of waiting, I decided to go and do something else to keep me occupied.

                               I went back to the dress and stared at it for a little while. “Joon would probably think weirdly of me,” I said to myself. It’s not like we’re actually together… just two friends that just so happen to be going on a date… right? I sighed for the tenth time before I noticed my phone ringing. I ran to it quickly, not knowing what to expect… However just the text itself was enough.

 

                                                                                                                                       Hey there(:

 

 

Hey there ^^ for those of you that have been reading, I apologize for it taking so long for me to update, however, i'm having some computer difficulties. And with that being said, I do not know when i'll be able to post the next chapter, however it is coming and i am working on it. One the for sure is that the next chapter is going to be a major turning point for Joon and Suzy, so stay tuned and please subscribe :D ♥