Anger Issues (Seohyun + A little Sica)

Princess Generation

SEOHYUN'S POV

I sat down on my chair looking at my computer, trying to find a picture of Yoona and Yonghwa which was SO HARD.

"Seohyun, what are you doing?" Jessica said, walking into my room. I quickly turned off my computer and sat down on my bed, picking up some random magazine.

"Reading, why?" I said.

"Um, Yonghwa called as asked for you.." She trailed off.

"Oh, did he hang up?" I said, not taking my eyes off of the magazine.

"Yes, he said he wanted to go out for dinner. I told him you'd call him." She said.

"Ah, okay, what time?" I said, putting down the magazine.

"He said he'll pick you up whenever." Jessica said.

"Okay, I guess." I said. I really didn't want to go anywhere with Yonghwa. I heard he likes... Sohee. Like, Seriously, he MARRIED me. And he LIKES Sohee. No, forget like, he LOVES. Sohee. L-O-V-E.

"Seo, what's wrong?" Jessica said. I glared at her.

"Nothing, Jessica." I said with an attitude.

"Yah, that's Unnie. Jessica Unnie. I'm older than you. I need respect." She yelled.

"Mhm. Cool. Get out now." I said.

"YAH! DONT TELL ME TO GET OUT!!" Jessica yelled, stomping out of my room.

I got off my bed and texted Yonghwa.

To: Yong Hwa

From: Seohyun

Hi Yong. I don't think I'll be able to go out for dinner with you. Yoong wanted me to do some errands with her. Sorry.

I hit send and waited for Yonghwa to reply.

 

To: Seororo

From: YongHWA (NO SPACE MISSY!)

It's Fine Seobaby ^^ I Totally Understand! Members Are Like Family, And Family Always Comes First.

Even Though I Was Married To You Which Kind Of Makes Me Family Too.

 

I hate Yonghwa. If he didn't like Sohee, I'd be going to dinner with him!.. Okay, I'm not TOTALLY sure that he likes Sohee.. I mean, it IS kind of a rumor.. BUT, sometimes I see him stare at Sohee. ..What if they're... Secretly dating..? WHAT? No.. That.. That isn't true Seohyun!.. But it could be. I'm dieing here.

I'm just going to.. Er.. Sleep. For. A. Bit.. Cough.

 

 

That was boring, wasn't it ;___;