Jealousy Plan (TaeNySic)

Princess Generation

Taeyeon's POV:

Well. It was the day.. The DAY I'd confess my love to Fany Fany Tiffany! ..Ok. No, it really isn't. I'm such a freaking CHICKEN!.. Hm. Well.. What if I text her and ask her if she'd like to go out and eat, and if I have enough courage.. I might confess.

Which is EXACTLY what I'm going to do.

So I texted her.

 

To: Fany Fany Tiffany!

From: TaeGangster

Heeyy Fany! Wanna go out and eat at Kimchi House?

 

I hit reply and in about five seconds, I got a reply.

 

To: Kid Leader Tae

From: Brighter than Gems Tiffany!

Hm............... SURE! I WOULD LOVE TO GO TAE TAE<3 But you didn't have to text me you idiot, I'm in the kitchen xD Oh and meet me there at 5:30.

 

O. M. G. I am SO happy she will go with me!.. Now the main objective is if I can get enough confidence to confess. Hm.

 

 

Jessica's POV:

Ok. So, I'm going to confess to Fany. TODAY. Yes. I have gained enough courage by confessing to my stuffed animals, my pillows, even my FOOD! That's how much I love Fany. Ah. I hope she says yes!!

 

To: Eye Smiling Princess TIFFANY!!

From: Ice Princess Jessica

Hi Tiffany!! Do you want to go to eat and Kimchi House?

I hit reply and in about.. twenty seconds, she replied back.

 

To: My Lovely Jessica<3

From: Brighter Than Gems TIFFANY!

OK!! I'll meet you there, k? At 5:30.

 

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! I'm so so so so so so so so.. SO happy!!

 

 

At Kimchi House:

Nobody's POV:

It was 5:28. Jessica and Taeyeon were both waiting for Tiffany at Kimchi House.

"Oh, hi Taeyeon!! I didn't see you there." Jessica said, walking over to Taeyeon.

"Annyeong Jessica.. Sorry for me asking but, why are you here..?" Taeyeon suddenly asked out of the blue.

"I'm... Well, I'm waiting for Tiffany. What about you?" As soon as Jessica said the name Tiffany, Taeyeon's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.

"I-I'm waiting for Tiffany too!!" Taeyeon replied. Oh no, how am I going to confess NOW? The two girls thought at the exact same time.

"Um.. T-Taeyeon.. Don't mind me asking but.. A-Are you.. Going.. To.. Um.. C-Confess to Tiffany?" Jessica tried to spit out the sentence. Taeyeon looked like she was going to explode.

"Err.. Um... Y-Yes.." Taeyeon said.

"Me too." Jessica replied. It was awkward between the two girls. They were very close, but they didn't love eachother like their love for Tiffany. It was different type of love. It was sister love. Family love. But it was no where NEAR the love.. The Love.

"Sorry I'm late!!" Tiffany barged in the door. Jessica and Taeyeon stared at Tiffany. "Um... We should.. Go order now..." She added,  feeling awkward. She started walking to the counter to be seated while Taeyeon and Jessica nodded and followed.

 

After an hour of Awkwardness, Jessica and Taeyeon staring at eachother CONSTANTLY, and Tiffany asking questions and making statements to make it even MORE awkward, they decided to go home.

"Good night girls.. I-I had fun..!!.." Tiffany said. Jessica and Taeyeon simply nodded and went to their room. They were sad they couldn't confess to Tiffany. Not after they both know that they both love her.

"Taeyeon... We need a plan." Jessica finally said. Taeyeon just laid on her bed, staring in space. (A;N I wasn't going to say Lay or layed LOL.. Oh and I love you Lay<3 A;N)

"A plan for..." Taeyeon asked.

"A plan to get Tiffany to like us!! To notice us!!.. To love us. We need to make her jealous." Jessica said. Taeyeon's head shot up.

"So, we have to make her jealous in a certain type of way?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica nodded. "How are we going to start?" Taeyeon asked, suddenly very interested in this plan.

"We have to start with the lovey dovey stuff first... Then the juicy part will come."

 


I actually LIKED that chapter xD