The Beginning (YoonYul)

Princess Generation

Yuri's POV:

Hello! I am Kwon Yuri, from Girls' Generation. We all have recently been crowned princesses. Sweet, right? No. It's actually pretty boring. We don't even have a CASTLE. Like, what?! Like I want a castle. Cough cough. They don't even treat us like princesses, even though we ARE Girls' Generation. They treat us like non-famous people. You are probably thinking, "How?! Why?!" Well, I don't know why. But how? Because when you are a celebrity, you are VERY busy. You go to photoshoots, concerts.. that stuff. But, ever since we became princesses, no one has given us photoshoots or concerts to do. Our manager Oppa doesn't even talk to us anymore!! The worst thing is, we aren't even accepted into dramas. How is that bad? Yoona. She hasn't been accepted into ANY DRAMAS. AT ALL. Which isn't normal because she is being asked to be in dramas constantly. I feel bad for my Yoona.. Okay. I'm going to tell you something. I. like love Im Yoona. Yes, you're probably saying, "YOU ARE A PRINCESS!!" Well, so what? Taeyeon and Jessica like Tiffany, Sunny likes Seohyun, and Hyoyeon and Sooyoung like eachother. No one is judging them, so why judge me?! Anyways, right now, I'm just sitting in my room. Yoona went grocery shopping with Tiffany. Tiffany is so lucky.

"Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany are home." Taeyeon said behind my door.

"Okay, I'm coming." I said. I walked out my room and into the kitchen.

"Oh annyeong Unnie! I bought your Takoyaki like you asked." Yoona said with a bright smile. Man, how I LOVE that smile!

"Kamsahamnida Yoona." I said with a smile. Sooyoung was already knawing on some fries Tiffany bought.

"Woah, slow down Shishkin! The fries aren't going anywhere!" Tiffany said.

"Except your stomach." I added. Everyone laughed. Yoona's laugh was like Heaven. I was ready to die.

"Okay. Anyways, Jessica, I got your Wagashi. Yoona you got your stuff... Seohyun, I got your Sweet potatoes. Taeyeon I got your Hiyashi Chuka, Hyoyeon I got your Patbingsu that you can share with Sooyoung - and don't worry, I got alot - , and Sunny, I got your Perking Duck." Tiffany said.

"Wahh! Unnie, you didn't have to get us all this stuff!" Seohyun said.

"YES SHE DID!" Sooyoung joked. Everyone laughed again.

"Kamsahamnida Tiffany." Jessica and Taeyeon both said at the exact same time. Wow, they really like Tiffany..

"Let's eat." Sunny said.

 

After we ate dinner, everyone fell asleep. Well, everyone but me.

"Yoona~" I said, moving next to her on her bed. She looked so peacful!

"Yes Yul Unnie?" She said. Oh God. I was panicking. I didn't think she was awake!

"Erm.. Y-Yoon, do you like anyone?" Wow. Why did I ask.

"Well, girls or boys?" She asked.

"Uhm.. Both."

"Well, for boys, I kind of like Donghae. But he likes Jessica, so he's kind of off the list.. But I reaaaaally like Taecyeon. He is so caring and hott. Why do you ask?" Yoona said. Wow. She likes Donghae and Taecyeon. "Oh, and for girls.. I kind of like.. Hm. Well, don't tell anyone but, I like Seohyun. I remember when she was my roomate." Yoon said. Seohyun. Should've known.

"Okay. Night Yoon." I said. I can't believe it. I'm just going to.. try.. not to care so much..

"Night Yul Unnie!" She said happily. She's happy while I'm heartbroken.

 

 

 

AHIHIHI. That was chappie 1 of Princess Generation Magicals<3 Was it boring? ,_, Eh. Oh well lolol. Poor Yul, already heartbroken on the first chap :<