The Maid of U-Kiss

One Little Wish

Characters: Ukiss and You (Yuna)
Story Type: Idea 

Theme: Fun

This story I think I could possibly make into a real story? I haven't decided yet. 

This is just an exert in my head~ 

 


 

(forward)

 

It was just a job, just a simple job I put a poster out for so I could get money. I didn't expect to be called by them, nor did I think that I'd actually have to live with them. 

I thought that it was just another cleaning job I was suppose to do.

Boy, was I wrong...

 


 

(chapter 1)

 

"There!" I chimed, stapling the last print out onto a pole on the side of the street. I stood back to admire it. It was a simple white sheet of paper with big black letters onto it. At first, I had originally wanted to make colorful pages and cool print, but all of that costed too much money, so I did the most cheapest thing I could. 

Smiling at my accomplishment, I packed my things and headed home, ready to get a good night sleep in before having to continue my hunt for a job. It was hard to find a job for a 21 year old--not to mention one that couldn't afford collage. I hated how everything in this world cost money! And not like a couple of dollars, I could handle that, but a lot of money! Ugh, does the world actually think that everyone can afford all of this? I can barely keep the food on the table and pay my rent!

Unlocking the door, I shut out all the bad thoughts. Kicking off my shoes and throwing my things onto the couch, I stumbled my way into my bed room and made myself comfortable onto my bed, sighing happily. "Finally..." I mumbled, half-heartedly taking off my pants and throwing them somewhere in my small room. "I can go to sleep." Getting under the covers, I snuggled into my blankets and sighed peacefully, falling into a deep slumber in no time.

That was, until my alarm clock woke me up eight hours later. 

Slamming my hand onto the top of it, I pushed myself up off my bed and went into the bathroom. My hair was a mess, since I left it up over night and my makeup was smeared. Groaning, I took out a makeup removal cloth and cleaned off my face. As for my hair, I brushed out the knots and pulled it up into a messy pony tail. It wasn't like anyone was actually going to see me today. Or, at least not right now. 

I yawned and stretched, making my way into the living room, plopping down onto the couch and flipping through the channels. As always, there was something on the news about one of the idols here in Korea. I rolled my eyes and made a comment about how all idols are the same. Stupid. They don't know what it's like to live so poorly--with no fame. It bugged me sometimes. 

I kept flipping the channels until the Saturday cartoons came onto the screen. Smiling, I watched as Tom chased Jerry, trying to smack him with a pan. "Now this is entertainment." I chuckled, leaning back into my couch. I quickly grabbed a pillow and held it to me as I continued to watch the cat and mouse chase. 

A ring from my phone, and I muted the TV. Getting up, I dashed over to my phone and answered it on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Ah, hello. Is this Lee Yuna?" A strong, man voice asked over the other end.

"Yes, this is." I bit my lip excitedly, hoping that maybe someone got to see my poster and was calling to want me to clean--

"You're late on paying your bills again."

Crap.

"I-I am?"

"Yes. Lee Yuna, if this keeps happening, I may be sorry to say that we'll have to take your house." 

My jaw dropped. "T-take my house? But sir! I'm paying my bills as fast as I can--"

The man sighed on the other end, interrupting me. "You're in debt." 

I clenched my jaw at the word "debt". It wasn't my fault that no one wanted to hire a 21 year old with no collage degree! People have been getting stricter and stricter and higher above people shouldn't be taking away what people need!

"I'll try my best. I have a job now!" I lied through my teeth.

The guy's voice seemed to brighten. "Really? Well, that's wonderful to hear, Lee Yuna! Hopefully you'll be able to get those bills payed, then. Until, I hope I won't have to talk to you later."

"Ah, same." I nervously chuckled, waiting until he said "good bye" to hang up. 

Groaning, I threw my phone and myself onto the couch. "Great!" I started to talk to myself. "Now my house is on the line! God, I hope someone calls me soon." 

The phone rang again. Picking it up, I started at the caller ID before answering it on the fifth ring. "This is Lee Yuna, how may I help you?"

"Lee Yuna? Ah, so I did call the right number this time!" A cute voice chimed on the other end. From behind him, I could hear some other voices talking to him and asking him to ask me something, but they were all talking at once, that I couldn't make out what was happening.

"H-hello?" I finally asked.

Another voice answered me. It was deeper and I was slightly shocked to hear it. "Ah, Lee Yuna. We saw your ad on house cleaning and were wondering if you wouldn't mind helping to clean our place?" There was rustle movements before he added. "It won't be a one time job, though..."

"I'd love to!" I nearly shrieked, jumping up from the couch. Biting my lip, I brushed down my shirt and replied with a more normal tone. "I mean... I can think about it." 

The voice chuckled. "How soon can you come over?"

"Today can be good?"

"Alright, come over to this address when you're ready."

Grabbing a notepad and pen, I quickly wrote down the address and said my good byes before hanging up and getting ready. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I held the paper in my hands securely, doing a double take before nervously knocking on the door. The place wasn't too big, but it seemed more of a dancing studio than a house. 

Pressing my face to the window, I gazed inside to see if anyone was coming. When I saw no feet or bodies heading my way, I sighed and turned around. "Of course..." I mumbled, going back down the steps. "No one would really hire me..."

Sighing, I made my way towards the street before a voice called out to me.

"Lee Yuna?" The slightly familiar voice called out.

My heart stopped for a moment, trying to figure out why that voice sounded so familiar. Twisting my fingers in wonder, I turned around to see a figure standing at the top of the steps. I was too far away to really make out his face.

I started to make my way back up the steps, biting my lip in hopes that he wasn't about to fire me already. Closing my eyes for a second, I looked up at the man's face and nearly shrieked. 

It was Eli from U-kiss. A freaking idol was standing in front of me. Heck, U-kiss called me! 

Gawking, I asked, "Um... am I at the right place....or...?" 

"No, you're at the right place!" Eli smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. "Want to come inside? The rest of the group is still practicing on their dance steps." He nodded his head for me to follow. 

Taking a deep breath, I made my way back up the stairs and into the place with Eli. 

 


 

And that's all I have in thoughts for right now.... omo~ I don't know if it's actually a good idea, but I wouldn't mind writing it ^w^ Also, sorry if it seems rushed, I didn't really proof read...