GenX Member Four: Cho Daejin

✖The Pledis Project✖ ★ GenX and Solo Artists★ [Apply Closed]

 

69860_2009111409000119.gif

 

14539_Seo_You_Jin_68_017_123_4lo.jpg

Three days ago, Pledis intorduced us to their latest member seventeen year old, Junjin. He is now joined by seventeen year old Daejin, and for now these two form the maknae line of the group. Along with being one of the visuals of the group, she is also said to be a very stromg rapper. She has been a trainee with Pledis a little over three years. She is also the older sister to B.A.P's Zelo, and he is what had inspired her to join the kpop industry. Can't wait to see how she will do, and how she will settle into a very diverse group.

 

 

Check out more photos of Daejin below.

 

seo-yu-jin-winter-hat-39.jpgseo-you-jin-.jpg1.jpg

 

 

 

 

----------

A/N:

Alright, so here we have the fourth member of the group, Daejin. Very good job on the application. Also I want to say sorry for the late update, but I got lost on the road of life, so yeah...that's my excuse haha. Anyways, the next member will be revealed later tonight, so be ready. Also, I want your opinion on something. This is a Pledis group, therefore it should also have the "graduation system" applied to it. Would you like the idea of me doing that? If yes, then I can assure you that if your idol is the one who "graduates" you will not be kicked out from the story. Trust me, I would never do that.

 

What I was thinking is that if you choose to have your idol "graduate" from the group, and you can pm me if you would like this to happen. The selected idol can either stay with Pledis as a solo artist, manager, so on and so forth. If you don't like that idea I can have them sign with a different company. Just tell me what you think.