Teaser One:

✖The Pledis Project✖ ★ GenX and Solo Artists★ [Apply Closed]

"Pledis Entertainment has just announced that they will be debuting a new group. This came as a shock to most fans due to the face that the company has just debuted their new female group "Hello Venus" not more then a month ago. Most fans seem to think that this move to debut another new group so soon, is a hasty move. When we spoke with a representitive of the company, they had this to say:

  "Yes, we know that this seems a bit fast when it comes to debuting a new group. With the recent debut of "Hello Venus", and with the comeback of "After School" and trying to get the group reestablished with their Korean fanbase, it would seem a bit to fast. We have considered this possibility and have discussed it at great length. After much debate we came to the conclusion to go ahead with the debut of the new group GenX (GenerationX)." - Pledis Rep.

So it looks as if another rookie group will be debuting in the coming months. Another group among many that is scheduled to debut this year. As you read the group is named, "GenX" which stands for "GenerationX". The meaning behind the name is yet known, and from what we have gathered this group will be a new coed group. 

Stay tuned to allkpop.com to read more information about this new and upcoming idol group."

 

Source: Allkpop.com

 

He let a sigh fall from his lips as he closed the allkpop webpage on his phone. "Nothing but a bunch of critics these days," he murmured, covering his mouth with his hand as he yawned. "Seems like the forgot to mention the debut of a couple new solo singers in their article too," he said, stretching his arms behind his head, and slowly standing up from the park bench he sat on. Running his fingers through his hair he started his trek back to the Pledis building. "Back to work," he yawned.

The walk back to the entertainment building wasn't that long of one. Probably only a five to ten minute walk at the most. Pushing the glass doors open he strutted into the building. The secratary at the front desk flashed him a small smile as he made his way past her, and he returned it with a small smile of his own. "Too think we debut in under a month. Kind of nostalgic," he quipped, talking to himself lowly.

Another sigh managed to slip from his slightly parted lips as he turned the corner that led from the lobby to the recording studio, or rather a long hall that split off in three directions: one hall going to the recording studio, the other going to the training area, and the last being the hall that went almost anywhere else in the building. Taking the right hall he slowly began making his way towards the recording studio. Knowing how things  worked around here he'd guessed that the other seven members were already there waiting for him to show up. The boy humming singing the lyrics to their debut track as he walked.

 

"It's too late

Dashihanbeon malhae
It's too late
Nae apeseo kkeojyeo

Jansorin jibeochyeo wae jakkuman dageuchyeo
Naega mweol jalmothaesseo?
Eoeo eoeo eoeoeo?
Janmeori jibeochyeo wae jakku dwit georeumchyeo
Hanbunpangeo daareo?
Eoeo eoeo eoeoeo?

Too late neomu neujeo beoryeosseo 
Too late ajik neutji anhasseo 
Too late nae apeseo sarajyeo 
Right now Right now Right now..."

 

"Just another day in the life of an idol.."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Alright I know this isn't the best teaser, but that is all I could come up with at the moment. The character in this teaser is the first member of the group. Also I pretty much gave away their debut track. If you can guess it without using google I'll give you a prize XD I dunno what said prize will be though. Anyways, enjoy~

 

Oh, aplications close Saturday. Just another friendly reminder. So keep applying.

 

--Chase