Pledis Reveals The Remaining Three Members of GenX

✖The Pledis Project✖ ★ GenX and Solo Artists★ [Apply Closed]

69860_2009111409000119.gif

tumblr_ld7kmrqNeq1qcpm3io1_500.jpgtumblr_lupboyE6Fd1r544kqo1_400.jpgbaek-sumin-1.png

                                (Park Min Hi)                                           (Yong Jihyung)                                                  (Kang Jaemi)

 

On July, 20. 2012, Pledis Entertainment revealed the last three members of their soon to debut coed group, GenerationX. Two of the members come in at the age of sixteen making them the maknaes of the group, and the third member is the second oldest member of the group at the age of twenty.  Min Hi is in the position of the lead vocalist along with leader, Jaehyung. While young Jihyung has taken up the position as the sub vocalist, and lastly Jaemi is both a sub vocal and rapper of the group.

Now that Pledis has revealed all eight members of the group we can't wait to see what they have in store for us. They are said to debut on Music Core on the 27th of July, with their title track, "Too Late". No information has been given on when the music video for the debut track will be released. We expect it to be out some time later this week.

 

Keep checking Allkpop for regular updates about this new and upcoming group.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Author's Note: So here are the remaining three members of the group. So congrats to you three that made it. Now the story will really begin, but the next two chapters will simply be the updated track list, and what the dorms will look like. Also like I said before please don't unsub from this story. Now that I have decided to use the graduation system I can use all the applications that I've gotten. I hope you guys are excited because I am.