Jae

Because of You

Jaejoong's POV

"Woah! You made it!" I heard Kikwang's voice and turned around to be greeted by him. "Yo! How have you been hyung?" he asked.

What the hell happened to this guy? He became so nice towards me..

"So.. what's the occassion?" I asked him as i looked at the other people here. Where am i anyways? I wonder whose house this is. "Hyung, did you forget? Reunion. That's the special ocassion." He responded as i looked around for Yuri. Is she going to be here? or is she here?

"Looking for someone? A special someone?" Kikwang asked as i saw a tricky smile plastered on his face. "Yeah.." I answered still looking for her. "She's already here man." "I know." I mumbled as i saw the beautiful creature going down the stairs. So..is this her house? Scratch that..i meant mansion.

"Beautiful." I said as i felt like i was the only man here with her.

"Good evening everyone. Thank your for attending our special reunion." I looked at Krystal who was the one who prepare all of these for tonight. "I'm thankful to each one of you. My classmates and friends. I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening and chat with our old classmates and friends. It has been a while since we saw eachother and hope we can cope up with each one of us." Krystal made the speech as she smiled to us and went to towards where Yuri is.

Does she still remember me? Is she still in love with Kikwang? Wait.. I turned around and Kikwang was out of my sight. I looked at where Yuri is again and saw her with Dongwoon and Kikwang!

She must be going out with one of them.

I do not belong here anymore. She.....she didn't really love me back even tiny bit. She never bothered to text me to inform that she won't meet me up at the park at that time. But she stood me up.

Why did i bother going here anyways? I was just a burden to her. I sighed as i turned around and tried to talk with my old buddies.

Yuri's POV

"Krystal..who are these people?" I nervously asked. People who passed me by greets me. I don't even know them! Arggh!