Genius!!

Because of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTudgFl6xv4&feature=related

"My Boyfriend?" She asked still confused. Dongwoon smiled and nodded at her.

"You're my boyfriend?" She asked, for the 100th time while Dongwoon happily nodded at her every question.

Dongwoon's POV

I'll help Yuri to move on..and this is the best way since she already lost her memories. Great! This is just great! For now, since he's not here right now, I'll be her temporary guardian and boyfriend.

"What's your name oppa?" She asked as i sat beside her. I held her hand and laced it with mine. "Dongwoon." I smiled at her. "Dongwoon? Dongwoon oppa?" She softly asked. "Hm?" "What do we call each other?" She innocently asked me. She's so cute. I pinched her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Baby." I told her as i hugged her.

Oh...i always wanted to do that ever since.

--

Krystal's POV

I can't believe him! What is he planning?!

After visiting hours...(in the hospital) I saw him came out from Yuri's room, I quickly ran towards him and dragged him to a safe and quiet place where no one can see us.

"What are you planning?" I directly asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "Isn't this the best way?" He asked. "Best way?" I asked, confused. "For Yuri..to completely forget every painful thing that happened to her."

Right! He's right!

"Genius!" I enthusiastically said. "You're a genius oppa!" I praised him. "But...not for long....if she remembers everything...it will be the end..." He sadly said. "She'll surely understand why we did it anyways. So no worries oppa." I smiled, to reassure him that it's going to be okay.

"Okay." He said as we went home.

Yuri's POV

Why do i feel like something is missing?

Who am i really?

Are they really my family?

Bestfriend?

Oppa?

and....

Boyfriend??