120715 MCountdown & Inkigayo Pre-Recording Details, News Tidbits, & Random Pics

2NE1 Updates.♥

 

We have a number of members and friends traveling through Korea and who follow K-netizens’ comments on our girls, this is just a compilation of some cool, interesting, funny things we have seen across the web.  Be  warned there may be performance/clothing spoilers for upcoming music shows MCountdown and SBS Inkigayo

Park Bom — The Gracious Idol

“Park Bom doesn’t act like a y celeb. She signed autographs for EVERYONE when she didn’t even have enough time to walk the red carpet.” – Netizen Comment

2NE1 Prerecording for MNet’s M Countdown (7/12)

Recording just end and Minzy looks fine ! She was smiling all the way ! They wore the outfits at the end of the mv. Park sisters in dresses.♥♥♥♥♥♥ Chaerinnie was so adorable today~~~ smiling a lot~~~^^ Dara was in gorgeous today~~~~ 나의 여신님~~♥♥♥♥♥♥ Bom was about to sing her part and the music stopped and she pouted. So cute~~~~~>< Minzy looked great and happy today~~ dhakin her tushie cutely kekeke. Bom was in Pierre Hardy sneakers and Dara and CL in Louboutin sneakers. Bom said she would work hard to wear a belly button shirt at the concert.   Chaerins booty in her red pants. y chaerinnie~~~~*_* They wore the outfits at the end of the mv. Park sisters in dresses.♥♥♥♥♥♥ Dara was goofing around and Chaerin playfully hit her ! So now let me spazz not as EM reporter lmao Minji was amazingly pretty ! Wearing the outfit that we can see at the end of I Love You MV Minji was stunning and pretty and smiling and and… My feels guys my feels !! She was smiling all the time and doing “Hwaiting” gestures! She looks fine ! I think being with her family praying together helped her a lot I also asked one of the staff if she was okay and she was like “yes she is !!” Once the music stops while Bom was singing so she pouts adorably ! And Minzy did the same when it happened to her <3 Bom ripped Minzy’s scarf with her ring Bom said she would work hard to wear a belly button shirt at the concert. Blackjacks at fanchants lol. I felt like i was only one of the few ppl who got it right lol. [INFO] the girls were all brightly smiling ! The stage will be beautiful ! Be sure to watch Mcountdown next week !

CL’s Statements About Ending 2NE1 Blown Up

Apparently “CL drops a ‘bomb‘” has been a hot topic in Korean news sites due to that retirement thing she said and people have been having negative reactions to it calling her arrogant irresponsible yadayadayada when obviously the whole issue was sensationalized by the reporters…. she just means 2NE1 will provide fresh material every time.. and when they cant anymore they will quit so.. lol. OK netizens ok. and that has been your ’2NE1 korean news flash’ this morning :)(http://ygladies.com/news/2ne1/120713-news-cl-drops-a-bomb-does-not-want-to-do-music-anymore-its-not-like-that)

2NE1 on Voluntary Diet (sans Dara)

ON July 15th it was reported that the girls have gone on a voluntary diet before comeback even though the company told them.  They didn’t have to, as it wasn’t the only way for them to show a more beautiful appearance. Everyone did diet+exercise other than Dara who is underweight. They’re still in the midst of dieting now for the world tour and comeback. Dara said she’s supposed to gain more weight, but she can’t eat much because is small, and that we’d be surprised if we know her weight.

SBS Inkigayo Pre-recording (7/15kst)

blockquote class=”twitter-tweet tw-align-center”> Bom waved and did a heart. She said “You guys will come next time right? Are you sure?” — Kristine Kwak (@kristinekwak) July 15, 2012

 

*It’s Vitamin C

 

 

 

Hope you liked this edition of 2ne1 tidbits.  We will try to do this more often in the future if you want?  Let us know!