Star of the Week – 2NE1: Sandara Park, the Real Baddest Female?

2NE1 Updates.♥

 

2NE1’s CL, the self-proclaimed Baddest Female, is known for her badass demeanor, but she may not be the “baddest” of the bunch.

In fact, we have evidence that suggests 2NE1’s sweet Sandara Park is the true, blue, bad-to-the-bone member.

Exhibit A: Sandara Park Takes a Razor to the Head

Sandara Park proved she could handle a cut when she shaved off half of her hair for 2NE1’s comeback and went down in the girl group history books for undergoing one of the most shocking image transformations.

It takes guts (and a few tears, understandably) for any girl group member, whose image is everything, to let go of her long locks, but Sandara Park bit the bullet and got buzzed.

You know it’s a pretty badass move if even CL admits she couldn’t go through with it, and we think the dangerous ‘do suits Sandara Park surprisingly well.

Exhibit B: Sandara Park’s Hot Wheels 

Don’t let Sandara Park’s size fool you because her monster ride more than makes up for her petite frame.

We’re not sure how many girl group members roll around in a Range Rover SUV, but we’re going to go ahead and assume probably not many.

We are sure, however, that monster trucks (relatively speaking) are badass-certified.

Exhibit C: Sandara Park Brings the Boys Out

And we’re not talking just any boy next door but idol stars.

Sandara Park has had her fair share of on screen kisses, but we didn’t realize she was such a video vixen until we tracked down her music video appearances. Is kissing the male lead written into Sandara Park’s contract?

 
 

 Sandara Park and T.O.P get up close and personal in Gummy’s I’m Sorry.  

 Taeyang only has eyes for Sandara Park in I Need a Girl

We can’t forget about the time she got major face time with not one, but four SHINee members. 

But we’ve saved the best for last. Remember Sandara Park’s solo single Kiss? She is the ultimate sweet girl-next-door turned major badass in the music video, and Lee Min Ho is her poor, unsuspecting target.