Plan 1: The last day of school

Summer Trouble

Your POV:

'Wahhh!!! I honestly can't believe that we're still going throught the same routine even if it's the last day of school! I mean come on. Doesn't the teacher ever stop talking???' I thought to myself leaning torwards my desk my face only waiting for the clock. I was so irritated on why teachers teach even on this about to be glorious day. 

I looked to my left then to my right and then looked at my best friend Eunmi. She looked back and put her hands in front of her neck with her tongue sticking out. I laughed a little to loud and caught the teacher's attention.

'Excuse me miss Song? Is there something wrong with my lesson that is funny?' He asked before I got to answer, voldemort beat me to it.

'Yes miss Song. It may be the last day of the school year but it still does not permit you to be foolish.' That voice. So deep and annoying. Psh. Girls can call it y or hot but to me, it is the last thing I would ever want to hear on the face of the planet. My jaw tightened and glared at him.

'Why don't you just shut up Kai because the teacher is obviously talking to me.' I growled through my teeth.

'Just trying to help, babe.' He said snickering.

'Yah! Today is about to be the best day of the school year. Do not ruin it for everybody, man !' I started yelling and calmed myself down. When I opened my eyes, the teacher was right in front of me. I let out a small scream and covered my mouth noticing what I've just done.

' Yes Kai. Do not ruin this day for everyone.'I smiled and stuck my tongue out to him smiling in victory...that was until he spoke again. 'So instead of ruining this day for everybody, I'll ruin it for you two. Kai, ______, you two will come every Friday of your summer vacation and clean every danceroom in this school.' 

My jaw hung low. I should've seen this coming. Let's just say every teacher here in this school should never be underestimated. Just before you think that you won a battle, the teachers literally chain you two together and drown your happiness. Stupid teachers. I pouted and looked at Eunmi with a sorry look on my face. It looks like we won't be able to have that ice cream bucket race we planned. She just mouthed an 'it's okay' and passed me a note.

'I feel sorry for you that you have to be with Kai though.'

I took my pencil and wrote: 'Ikr, what a great way to start a summer.'

I passed it to her and she just giggled quietly. Just as she was writing, the bell finally rang, signaling the start of a three month vacation. I jumped out of my seat and yelled 'YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' Then remembered my punishment then sat on my seat pouting. Everybody was laughing while packing up. 

'Great, look at what you've done ______. Now Kai and I can't go to that club I've been dying to go to.' Lee Taemin jokingly said as he slapped my shoulder playfully. He is my enemy's best friend but he's cool...unlike his friend.

'Oh Taemin. You're such an idiot. I bet Jonghyun oppa would love to go with you.' I said rolling my eyes. He just laughed and shook his head then left patting my shoulder. I looked up to see Eunmi.

'I'm sorry that I ruined it for both of us.'

'It's okay. We'll have those ice cream bucket races tommorow at my house okay? I'm gonna beat you!' She said winking. I laughed and hugged her. 'See ya., buddy.' Eunmi just left something on my desk.

'Oooooo!!!! Eunmi's cookies!!! YAY!!! Thanks!' I said turning back at her. She just led her finger to and made a 'sushing' sound. I copied her actions and waved her goodbye. When I sat back down again, I saw a bucket of cleaning supplies and Kai's palms on the surface of my desk and a smirk plastered on his face.

'Oh, Bloody Hell.' I muttered

tumblr_m6obdp02kF1ry8y5lo7_r1_400.png

***First chappie is up! I'm sorry that it's short but I promise that it'll grow longer as the story progresses. Please subscribe and comment! Thank you!***