Ch.10 The Surprise Date Pt.1

The Darkness to My Light

When the end of the school day came I told Jr. about going to work with Taemin. I said bye and I hopped on my bicycle and rode off to the park.

When I got there I saw him sitting at the park bench already waiting for me. He was holding a notepad scribbling something in it, I rode over to him and parked my bike. 

I tossed my bag on the floor and plopped down on the bench next to him. "Hey Jade" he exclaimed "Hey Taemin" I said back "So umm, whats first?"

"Umm, Im not sure what do you think we should do?" Taemin Inquired.

"Well we dont really know anything about each other so this might be a bit hard."

"We should go somewhere to hang out and get to know each other better."

I almost said no but Jr.'s words popped up In my mind Try to be more open to people so instead I said "Okay do you have any ideas where to go?"

"Actually I do"

"Where?"

*Flashback*

Taemin's POV

Where is she? schools been over for a while now. I thought as i sat waiting for Jade to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♪---Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ringading diggi ding dingdong

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ringading diggi ding dingdong


Butterfly
Neoreul mannan chut sungan
Nooni beonjjeok meori stop
Belli ding dong oolleosseo

Nan malya meotjinnom chakhannom
Geureon nomeun anijiman
Nareumdaero gwaenchaneun bad boy

Neodo machi butterfly
Neomu yakhae ppajeosseo
Neomu soonhae ppajeosseo
Neol gyeotae dweoyagaesseo---♪♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (A/N  Blue= Taemin   Red=Other end of the phone)

I picked up my phone

"Yeboseyo"

"Hey, Taemin what happened to meeting up today and hanging out?"

"Sorry hyung Cant, I have to work on the project with Jade today."

"Already?"

"Yeah, I guess shes called the smart girl for a reason."

"Aw, Man its not gonna be the same without our cute little maknae"

"Go die in a hole."

"Hahaha, but seriously why dont you just ditch and come here"

"I cant just leave her--- you know what, I think I will come"

"Ha ha Thats our maknae see you then."

    I flipped the phone shut and sinisterly smiled to myself KekekeThis is gonna be fun. I thought

*End Flashback*

Jades POV

"where?" I asked him

He put his index finger to his lips "Shh Its a surprise" He winked back

"What!?!" I yelled in shock.

     He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the parking lot. When he finally stopped I planted my feet on the ground and yelled at him "I demand you tell me where we are going. I'm not going to let some random person I just met drag me off to some unknown location!!"

"Get on." His arm outstreatched towards me with a michevious smirk on his face. I had to admit he looked pretty cool sitting on that motercycle with---- Wait! MOTERCYCLE!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

    She was rambelling on and on about how she wasnt going to go with me untill I told her where we were going, but thatd be no fun. "Get on." I told her and held out my hand to help her on. She finally turned to look at me, for a moment she just stared and then all of a sudden her eyes went wider than I thought was even possible.

"MOTERCYCLE!?!?!?!" she yelled

"Yeah" I winced at the volume of the voice.

"No nononono! IF YOU THINK IM GETTING ON THAT DEATH TRAP YOUR INSANE! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WILL EVER RIDE THIS SORT OF MACHINE I HAVE NO DEATH WISH I WILL NEVER----"

     I grabbed her arm mid sentence and pulled her onto my bike I threw my helmet on her head "Saftey first" I winked at her and reved the engine she stared screaming at me to get her off "this death machine" "Hold on tight!"

She tried to grab onto the seat, not wanting to put her arms around my waist. "Not like that pabo, like this!" I said as I threw her arms around my waist. She put her arms loosely at first but as soon as I revved up the engine I could barely breath. I smiled at her enraged face before we  drove off. 

     When we reached our destination I parked my bike and helped her off. when she got off the bike she pulled off the helmet and started hitting my arm "I can beleive you did that, forcing me onto the bike like that! And I still dont even know where we are!!!"

She stopped yelling and looked at me for a moment "Wait, why werent you wearing a helmet, it couldve been dangerous" she asked worriedly.

"I only had one helmet and you were wearing it." I shyly stated

"Oh sorry" she turned and looked away.

"No its okay I dont really need one anyways" I said to cheer her up as I  rubbed the back of my neck and awkwardly laughed.

     Awkward silence fell upon us again. I cleared my throat and said "We should get going, if we dont wanna be late." I was expecting her to yell at me again and tell her where were going but she just followed along. We walked the whole way in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonhyung's POV

    We were standing around the meeting point waiting. "Aish wheres that Maknae? He's late." I asked the rest of the group frustratedly.

"I donno, you sure he's coming?" Onew asked me.

"Well thats what he told me, he was gonna ditch that annoying girl and come." I said losing my patience

"C'mon hyung, why are you being so harsh what'd she do to you?" Minho questioned.

I just turned and looked away. Something about that girl just seems off, she gives of a different feel and I dont like it.

"HYUUNNGGGSS!!!" Teamin yelled as his feet pounded against the floor running hard and.....dragging someone else along?!?!

He came to an abrupt stop right in front of us all. While everyone took a moment to let it sink in, fury rose inside of me "Why the hell did you bring HER along!!" I lashed out for no reason.

"Come on hyung calm down its not that bad!" Key said to me surprised at my sudden out lash.

"Why is she here!!?? Shes not one of us! She dosent belong with us!" I yelled, not sure why I was doing so.

 "Umm, I'm sorry. I should have never come. I'll be taking my leave now." she turned around to walk away.

 I got what I wanted. she's leaving, so why dont I feel good?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

    As she walked away I felt sad "Thanks alot hyung! I thought I finally found someone normal! I Really liked her!!!"I yelled at him. I turned around and ran after her, I caught up to her and called her name, but she just ignored me and kept running.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around "What do you want?" she asked " I already apolagized for causing your group so much trouble, and anyways it wasnt even my fault you dragged me over here"

"Look, Just forget about him Jonghyung hyung is a jerk. He just doesnt like outsiders. The only ones he trusts are us in SHINee, so dont mind him if hes ever being mean to you, thats just how he is. So come back? Please?" I gave her my infamous puppy dog eyes. 

"First get to know us and then decide  wether you want to leave or not, okay? Plus I can assure you..."I gave her a wink that makes all the noonas swoon "...once you hang out with us youll love us."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
A/N: Yayy I finally got my chapters back Im so happy I was afraid that i would never get them back but here they are :)