Chapter 1: Before All Of That

The Day We've Always Been Waiting For

- Final Day Of Lawsuit -

" Today is the final day of the JYJ vs S.M Entertainment lawsuit. S.M Entertainment Party, please say what you want to say." The judge sighed before he stood up.

"We'd like to end this contract fair and square. We'd want to offer a 7-year contract with them. We've made the rules and regulations fair for us and them. Not only them but the entire S.M Town." The representative of S.M Entertainment proudly said.

The JYJ members just had to look at each other and their lawyers. "Your Honor, I guess it is fair if we observe the contract carefully to prevent any other problem later on during the period of the contract." The lawyer stood up after seeing the contract.

"But I guess S.M Entertainment didn't complete what was in the contract in the first place." The judge just sighed before looking at the contract again. " All 5 members will atleast get 40% of an album. 50% if they composed and wrote a song themselves. They will also have a total of 110 rest days including Christmas and New Year. They will also have a more active participation on the direction of their careers." Another representative said holding another copy of the contract.

The JYJ members look at each other again and nodded. " But we want the entire S.M Town to all deserve those conditions given to us too." Junsu said out of the blue. The older ones Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at each other in shock but smiled in agreement later on.

"We want them to first prove that not to only make sure that they'd treat us properly, pay us and feed us properly but also the same conditions as our labelmates. We cannot agree if our labelmates do not receive the same treatment as us." Jaejoong stood up in behalf of s.

"But do you still want to accept the contract at all?"The judge asked in confusion. " Yes." The three JYJ members happily replied in unison. " Court is over. No one wins. JYJ will join S.M with the conditions." The judge sighs and proclaims the case closed.

"But how about if we break the rules?" One of the S.M representatives asked afraid of future lawsuits. " It not that you only mistreat them, but S.M artists as a whole. If you mistreat at least one of them, we will directly sue you. " The judge said before standing up and keeping the paper files.

Then by the end of the court, the S.M representatives approached the JYJ members nervously, with Mr.Lee leading them. " So boys,do you forgive me and the CEO?" Mr.Lee nervously approached the boys.

"Only if you don't treat us and the entire S.M Town the same way again, Mr.Lee." Junsu nervously smiled and place a hand behind his neck. The other 2 boys just gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh you boys! Of course I'll treat you well. So welcome back to S.M Town." Mr..Lee smiled and offered his arms for the other 3 to hug back. The other 3 hugged back without second thought.

"So for 3 days, you guys can already move in with the other 2 boys, is that fine?" Mr. Lee asked and offered. The other 3 nodded and happily agreed.

.

 

.

 

.

Only if things were this simple. T-T . I just can't wait for that day when they come back again.