Chapter 2: Are You Like Serious?

The Day We've Always Been Waiting For

.

.

.

Leeteuk yawned as he slouched his body on the couch with the remote on his hands as he just came from the practice room to practice for the last time before their comeback in a week.

After flipping the channels one by one, he suddenly stopped at one channel and listened carefully with a confused expression on his face.

' JYJ has joined S.M and has signed a fair contract that has been approved by the FTC and will join TVXQ again....'

"Am I dreaming or not?! "Leeteuk screamed as he freaked out like bad. "Hyung, you're awake. You are fully awake." Siwon came out walking casually from the bathroom but froze right in front of the LCD Flat Screen TV.

"JYJ is coming back to S.M is this a miracle from God?" Siwon dropped the bag of chips he was holding and knelt on the floor thinking. " What? My servant is coming back?!" Eunhyuk overheard the two and woke up running while rubbing his eyes.

"Halleluiah! Our brothers JYJ are coming back." Shindong came out of nowhere with his arms flailing  everywhere. "That was mind blowing." Yesung came out of nowhere while drying his hair with the blow dryer blowing through his face.

"I have a plan! Let's hold a welcome party for them." Sungmin came out with a toothbrush in his mouth. "No! It would be better if...." Heechul came out from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn but was cut off when Sungmin's started jumping around.

"I know! Let's ask if we could like have this special S.M Town concert for them." Sungmin threw his toothbrush on the carpet while jumping around in the couch.

"There goes my carpet that I just vacuumed yesterday." Leeteuk mumbled to himself before face palming at the carpet. "Let's get to the managers as quick as possible." Eunhyuk ran like a monkey around Leeteuk who was just about to sleep.

"Let's get going to plan to concert then!" Siwon said from a far as he grabbed a popsicle. "Let's call the others as well to help us plan it." Sungmin got his phone and dialled his labelmates before they went to the S.M office.

-While w/ the DBSK members-

"Ok, I will watch TV again." Changmin said calmly at the TV before flipping it to the Food channel he'd find easily, but it stopped at some random channel with JYJ in it.

'JYJ has joined S.M and will be part of S.M Town again' Changmin choked and threw the remote at the sleeping Yunho with his mouth wide open in the couch.

"What is it this time Changmin... wha..." Yunho annoyingly rubbed his head as the remote hit him and stared at the TV religiously.

"They're coming back!" Yunho and Changmin looked at each other and screamed at each other in chorus with teary eyes.

.

.

.

I just imagine how cute these boys men would be if they'd do this. XD. Imagine the entire S.M Town reuniting awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.