Goodbye

I'll get over you

One of the hardest things in life is learning how to let go. For the better or worse, it’s up to the person making the decision.

 

“Myung, stop tickling me!” retorted Sungyeol  as Myungsoo started poking him again. Myungsoo was different on and off camera. When he appears on television, he projects a stoic expression. Among s, he’s the eccentric 4D that happens to act differently during a warm day.

 

“Yeollie, stop resisting me… I know you like it!” Myungsoo wraps his arms tightly around his lover. Yes, lover. Myungsoo finally had the guts to ask the boy a few days ago with the help of their effeminate looking maknae. On cue, Sungjong walked out of his room and spotted his two hyungs at the living room.

 

“Jongie! I thought you went out today?”asked a baffled Sungyeol as he instantly stood up from the couch

“No hyung, I decided to cancel it.” Sungjong tried to force one tiny smile without trying to sound annoyed as he made his way to the kitchen.

 

“Myungsoo, don’t you think something’s wrong with our maknae?” whispered Sungyeol towards Myungsoo as he sat on his lap while Myungsoo encircled his arms around him once again.

“Now that you’ve mentioned it, he’s been less talkative lately” Myungsoo glanced towards Sungjong’s direction as he took out a water bottle from the fridge.

 

“Go talk to him” ordered Sungyeol as he stood up from Myungsoo’s lap.

“What?! Why?” Myungsoo was interrupted when Sungyeol kissed him. “You’re his favorite hyung” he replied with a cheeky grin before disappearing into his and Myungsoo’s shared room.

 

The sweet scene wasn’t left unnoticed by Sungjong. No matter how much he made himself believe that he doesn’t like Myungsoo anymore, he couldn’t help but feel teary eyed.  Sungjong kept on pondering if what he did was the right decision. He then looked back at the couple, Myungsoo had a huge smile plastered on his face and that was enough for Sungjong to acknowledge that he didn’t stand a chance.

 

“Keep smiling Myungsoo hyung, it really looks good on you”  Sungjong thought as he gazed longingly at the boy.

 

Sungjong was now lying on his bed and at the same time thinking of some random stuff. He didn’t hear the light knock on the door. “Jongie” that voice was good enough to get Sungjong’s attention.

“M-Myungsoo hyung, come in” when the door opened it felt like his heart stopped. Standing in front of him was his favorite hyung, clad in his black wife beater that showed his chiseled arms and loose jogging pants.

 

“Jongie, what’s wrong? Is something bothering you?” asked Myungsoo with concern as he patted Sungjong’s head. “Nothing hyung, I’m just stressed out lately, that’s all” Sungjong did his best to avoid Myungsoo’s intense gaze. If they were able to make eye to eye contact then all of those harsh rejection would resurface again.

 

“Is it about your confession?” said Myungsoo in a low voice but loud enough to make Sungjong’s stomach do back flips.

“A-ah... hyung, forget about it” Sungjong tried his best to smile in front of the guy who broke his heart.

“Jongie, I’m really sorry” Myungsoo took hold of Sungjong’s hand and held it tightly. His apology was sincere and that made Sungjong even more depressed. Those expressive eyes that sparkle when Sungyeol is around

 

“Hyung, I know that you can’t accept my feelings but, please don’t expect that I’ll get over it in a matter of days..” Sungjong was now doing his best to hold back the tears that threatened to fall

“I know.. it’s just that Sungyeol got worried when he saw you walked out earlier and I don’t want to see him like that” hearing his reason, Sungjong instantly took back his hand.

 

“And now you’re asking me to act alright in front of your boyfriend so that he won’t get worried?!” Sungjong was understanding. He always did what his hyungs ordered him to do, not once did he complain but this one was too much to ask.

 

“I… Jongie it’s not”

“You want me to act okay when I’m really not?!”  before Myungsoo could say another word, Sungjong got irritated and raised his voice towards his hyung. Myungsoo could only lower his head

“Hyung, I promise that I’ll get over you… just don’t expect me to do it in a matter of days!” Sungjong was now at his limit. Did Myungsoo really think that it’s easy to fall out of love with someone whom you see everyday?

 

“Hyung, just give me time. I’m sure I’ll sort my feelings out and by that time I hope we can be close again”said Sungjong bravely as he gave Myungsoo’s hand a squeeze.


 

My first Myungjong fic. or boyxboy or whatever you call it! I just can't get enough of this two :D

I honesly like a lot of namnam (boyxboy) couples in kpop but only a few would get me hooked.

I'm sorry if this since I don't usually proofread cause I sometimes feel lazy

Feel free to leave any comments. ^_^

Bye-yeom~