Mine

I'll get over you

The indoor shoot went smoothly for the other members. As for the MyungJong couple, let’s just say that Myungsoo was starting too feel lightheaded once again for obvious reasons.

 

“CUT! Great job Sungjong and Myungsoo. You guys can take a break for 5 minutes while we set up for the outdoor shoot” the boys bowed their heads towards the producer before leaving the room.

 

“Hyung, do you think we’ll get cut?” asked Sungjong towards Myungsoo who easily placed his arm around the maknae’s neck

“I doubt it, I’m sure the fans would have a feast knowing that the two youngest got paired up” he said with a smirk, still draping his arm around the youngest

 

“Keep it cool Sungjong… I’m sure Myungsoo hyung was just being his clingy self…. No need to over react” Sungjong inwardly reprimanded himself for the thoughts that were forming in his head. Their closeness was driving Sungjong insane to the point that his heart kept on doing somersaults.

 

“It won’t be long until you give in to me, Lee Sungjong” the boy was laughing evilly inside his head as he caught a glimpse of Sungjong’s tomato cheeks.

 

As the shoot went on, the rest of the boys were now doing another round of introductions. Myungsoo, on the other hand was too busy thinking of Sungjong, the boy with a petite waist who was forced to stand because he was ranked last.

 

“Sungjong ssi, please sit” he said with a smile as he offered his seat

“It’s alright, hyung” he replied with a curt nod

 

“What’s up with Myungsoo hyung? He’s been acting weird since this morning??” Sungjong was having a hard time concentrating with the show, knowing that Myungsoo was transforming into a koala.

 

Unknown to the visual, there was someone who was able to see through his actions and he is not pleased at all.

 

It was now time for Sungjong to pick a partner, but before that he was asked to show a talent.

He did his infamous ‘lemon candy’ line, which made the rest of his hyungs laugh.

 

“You will be mine, Sungjong. It won’t be long now…” Myungsoo kept his gaze on their maknae. He was convinced that Sungjong was his property. Despite going out with Sungyeol, he realized that there was something in Sungjong that he found it hard to let go. He knew it was wrong but, his possessiveness started to kick in. His motto in life was: Touch what is mine and you will die.

 

Sungjong was asked to turn his back. Three of his hyungs decided to step out and stood behind him. When Sungjong turned around, he got the biggest surprise that day.

“What’s with Sungyeol hyung, Woohyun hyung, and Myungsoo hyung today? Aren’t they the one’s who would usually tease me?”

 

Sungjong got shy as he saw his hyungs stand behind him. The most unexpected one was seeing Myungsoo. He kept on cursing at his stupid his cheeks who wouldn’t stop blushing at the sight of the visual.

 

In the end, Myungsoo out weigh the others and got to be partnered with Sungjong once more. The reason why Sungyeol came out was because he missed hanging out with their maknae. As for Woohyun, he was planning on asking their maknae a few questions.

 

Since Woohyun and Sungyeol had no partners for their lunch date, they were asked to do the selection process one more time.

 

While the cameras were focused on Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol, the rest of the members were sitting quietly at the back. Sungjong timidly sat beside Myungsoo who appeared to be engrossed with something else.

 

Sungjong was watching his other hyungs film when Myungsoo suddenly took his hand. His breath got hitched somewhere at the back of his throat, his heart beat momentarily stopped, and he felt his stomach do a 360 turn.

 

“Thanks for choosing me, Jongie” said Myungsoo affectionately as he gently caressed the younger one’s soft hands.

“A-Ah, you’re welcome hyung” replied Sungjong who tried his best not to stutter. Myungsoo let out a soft laugh when he heard the maknae’s hesitation.

 

“Aiyoo~ you’re so cute Jong-ah” Myungsoo cooed as he lightly pinched Sungjong’s cheeks.

Sungjong was debating whether he should push Myungsoo or let him pinch his cheeks further. As he was thinking to himself, he didn’t noticed how Myungsoo leaned forward.

 

“Jongie” he said in a whisper which sent chills down Sungjong’s spine.

“N-Neh, hyung..”  Myungsoo felt something tug at the corner of his lips as he come closer to Sungjong’s ears

“Be mine”


I got to write an update today! ^_^ Hooray!

*The scene for this chapter was inspired by the first exciting and fan service filled episode of Infinite King Ranking :D

The OTPs were having a free fan service day and I couldn't help myself XD

Also, there's this one boy that's bugging me lately and I am not one to complain :)

 

Ta-dah! Meet EXO-M's Real life manga/anime character, KRIS <3 Even my friends are amazed at his beauty!

 For those who watch/read Kaichou Wa Maid Sama..Don't you think he resembles Usui? :D

Anyways, I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'll try my best to update as soon as possible since school is getting on my nerves lately T.T

@Akire18: Thank you! ^_^ What?! You're not confident with your writing skills? Goodness, you have no idea how your stories make me laugh and giggle like high school girl.XD If you're not busy, I hope you can update soon :)

@Weshii-78: Thank you! ^_^ I have a feeling that L will realize his mistake soon :P

@Raelin: Aiyoo~ Thank you! ^_^ I hope you enjoyed the recent chapter as well :)

Don't forget to leave some comments.

Bye~yeom!