It's okay even if it's hurt T-T

Can you smile? SHORT STORY

 

Sungyeol was lying on the bed. The bed that he used to share with Mellissa. He has not change the bedsheet because he want to sleep with Mellissa’s sweet scent surrounding him. Yes, her smell is still there even though it has been 2 months since she left the house. He feel the empty space beside him, usually in a cold night like this, he will hug Mellissa. Sharing the warmth of their body together. He still remember, by hugging Mellissa, he can fell asleep faster. But now, it’s hard to even close his eyes without thinking about her. He miss her. So ing much. He is still being pathetic like this, every night crying his eyes out, calling out her name like a mad man and barely had a good night sleep. He still can’t move on and he realized that this thing really affect his career. He cannot concentrate on his work and got warned by his boss two weeks ago. But he knew, he knew that Mellissa was happy now, he knew Mellissa had probably forgot about him. He felt happy too when knew Mellissa was happy, but deep inside his heart, he cannot help but feel hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mellissa Kwon, just yesterday I saw you with that guy at the pool that we used to go. Both of you looks so happy and I knew both of you were really in love with each other. I wish that was me, but I know that won't happen. *smile bitterly* Baby, do you remember our sweet memory at that pool? I doubt you still remember it because that was probably not the sweetest thing that ever happen to you. But for me, that was the happiest day of my life. It’s the day that we promise to love each other and more. The day you be my girlfriend. It’s okay sweetie, do what makes you happy. Live a happy life with him. I’ll endure the pain alone and it’s okay even if it’s hurt. If that can make you smile sweetly again. Because…..I Really Love You With All My Heart."

That was Sungyeol's last words before he swallow half bottle of sleeping pills beside his bed and he started feeling drowsy then take his long good night 'sleep'. Leaving the world peacefully.

 

 

The end. Sorry guys I didn't mean to make the story a sad ending. But the ideas just came to my mind like this. T-T Please forgive me. Thanks for reading. Please Subscribe and do not PLAGIARIZE :))