Those Painful Memories

Can you smile? SHORT STORY

 

 

He walk into the house with his hand full of groceries. He immediately sat on the couch due to the tiredness he felt. After some rest, he bend his body a bit to grab the TV controller on the floor when something slip out from his sky blue shirt and hanging on his neck. It was his necklace, he grab the pendant and read it. 'YEOLLISSA'.

His mind immediately filled with everything about the love of his life, Mellissa Kwon. Her angelic face, her innocent charm, her aegyo, her warm touch, her soothing voice and everything about her. She was just perfect. Well at least for Sungyeol. He miss her so badly that it hurts. Thinking about her, his chest felt heavy. His heart felt as if it has been stabbed by thousands of knives. It hurts. It hurts a lot. A painful tear slide down his cheek. But it hurts him more to see the beautiful smile slowly disappear from her face day by day. Slowly, his mind start to think about those happy times when they are together.

=========================================================================================================

FLASHBACK

"I'm not going to sleep with you tonight. I'm sleeping in the guest room. You never change! " Mellissa said to Sungyeol before she grab her favourite pillow and blanket heading towards the guest room on the first floor of their house.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I have an important meeting with Sunggyu. You know that we had just started the new project right baby? " Sungyeol follow Mellissa who was just few steps away from their bedroom's door.

"Why cannot you call me first? Am I not important to you? And what kind of meeting end at 2 in the morning Sungyeol?! Tell me! "Mellissa yelled at Sungyeol while walking down the stairs.

Before Mellissa could reach the guest room's door, Sungyeol spun her around and look deeply into Mellissa's beautiful big eyes. "I'm just so sorry babe. Please don't be like this. How can I sleep if my baby is not beside me?" Sungyeol apologised with his eyes full of regret. He pull her into his warm embrace. Mellissa's heart softened. She never can stay mad at Sungyeol for too long. She loved him so deeply.

Mellissa response to the hug. She tightened the hug more. "Alright, I forgive you, but just don't do this again. I am worried you know? Promise baby? "

"Promise" Sungyeol say before kissing her sweet soft lips. The kiss became more deep. They kissed until they are out of breath.

"Let's go to sleep baby. I'm tired" Sungyeol say and immediately lift Mellisa up bridal style heading towards their bedroom upstairs.

Mellissa just giggle and bury her face onto Sungyeol's neck. Inhaling the manly scent of his.

End of flashback

Sungyeol immediately wipe his endlessly falling tears. His heart was hurt everytime he remember all those beautiful moment.

"Sigh, those memories..."

 

This is not the end. I'm going to update soon. Sorry if the language is bad, english was my second language. This was going to be a short story, so one or two more chapter, the story will end. Please subscribe and comment. Thanks for reading :D