Him :)

Can you smile? SHORT STORY

 

 

Flashback

Mellissa

I  sat alone on the couch and watch some random variety shows. Sungyeol is not home even though it was a weekend. I miss the time when we always spend our time cuddling with each other or just went out on a date. I miss the old Sungyeol. Now, everyday, he always went out early in the morning and came back home late at night then straightly went to sleep. my life.

I am bored to death so I decided to go out for a walk and some fresh air. I call Sungyeol to inform him but after the third time calling I gave up. He never going to pick up my phone, I know that. ‘Why did you even call him, pabo Mellissa.’ I thought to myself. I put on my favourite sneakers and head out of my house. I was driving towards the Han River.

 

While sitting on a bench, I’m enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Han River. My mind went peaceful. Suddely, the empty space beside me was filled with some random hot guy. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him. I love his smile.

“Alone?” He asked.

“Yeah, just going to ease my mind for a bit.”I answered back.

“Choi Minho.”He said, looking at me and offering for a handshake.

“Mellissa Kwon.” I smile and take his hand.

He accompany me for the rest of the day. He really knows how to make me smile and laugh. We chat and make joke until the sky turns dark. I totally forgot about Sungyeol. After realizing that it was already late, I quickly rush back home, worried that Sungyeol will be mad at me. Upon reaching home, to my surprise, Sungyeol haven’t reach home yet. My heart suddenly felt hurt again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A month after the above story happen…)

Mellissa

Sungyeol was not at home again. So I decided to went for a dinner with Minho. After it was getting late, I ask Minho to drive me home because I went to the restaurant riding a cab. Upon reaching the parking lot, I ride on Minho’s sport car. He help me to wear my seatbelt. Suddenly, he kissed me. I got shocked at first and don’t know how to react. But after some time, I kissed him back. Our kiss went deeper and deeper. His hand start to roam all over my body feeling all my curves. My finger ran through his smooth hair.

He broke the kiss. “Let’s continue this in a more comfortable place.” He then started his engine and drive away. Without realizing, I nodded. I don’t know what am I thinking nor what am I feeling. My heart felt guilty, regret, excited, longing and lust. It’s been a while since I done ‘it’ with Sungyeol. I want it so badly right now.

Minho stop his car after reaching his house. He open my car door and lift me up bridal style heading towards his bedroom. We started to kiss again. After the hot make out session, he slowly stripping me. He throw my clothes all around the floor. My clothes was all over the place. And the night continues with loud moans and screams.(I’m not writing a XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up and find myself lying beside Minho. I immediately check my phone. There are 30 missed calls and 22 text messages. I open one of it.

I scroll down and randomly open one more message.

Gosh, I’m in a big trouble right now. I quickly put on my clothes back and silently got out of Minho’s house, not wanting to wake him up. I call a taxi and reach home 15 minutes later.

I open my house door. And there he was, sitting on the couch and looking at me with red and puffy eyes.

“Where have you been Mellissa? Where did you sleep last night?”He ask.

“I just have a sleepover in my friends house. I’m sorry if I worries you.”I answer, not looking into his eyes.

He stood up and head towards me when suddenly he slapped me. I fell hard on the floor. Blood starts to stream down from the corner of my mouth. He knelt down and caressed my cheek. “I’m sorry.” He said. His face was full of sorrow and depression.

“I hate you. Let’s just break up. I cannot stand you anymore! “ I yell at him while punching his chest. He didn’t budge but his head was down.

“Fine, I’ll let you go. Go find your happiness Mellissa. I know you have found a better man than me. I know it all. I cannot seem to make you happy and smile again. I was so busy with work that I forget about you. Go baby, you are free now.” He suddenly said that make me shock.

My tears started to fall. I still love him, but I just realized that it was not as much as before. I still worry about. Who will cook for him when he got back home from work? Who will take care of him when he is sick? Who will massage him when he is tired from all day long at work? I don’t even know why I think about all this. But all I know is I just worried about him.

 

“But, how about you Sungyeol? I cannot just leave you like this. I’m worried.” I said to him.

“I’m okay Lisa-yah. Don’t worry about me. I’m okay, just leave me and go to him. Start a new and happy life with him arasso?”

He hug me. Then he help me to stood up and softly pull me to our bedroom.

“Pack your stuff and leave before I change my mind okay baby? I’m just going to the guest room to rest for a bit. So, this is the last time I see you and I hope you will be happy. I love you Mellissa Kwon. Having you in my life was the best thing that ever happen to me.” He hug me before leaving the room. I can see some tears is forming in his eyes. While packing my stuff, my tears starts to fall. I just realized that it has been 6 months since we last said we love each other and spend time together. Now, it’s time for me to find my happiness again. I look around the house one last time. I have created so much good memories here. I was feeling sad deep inside my heart but at the same time I felt freedom. I slowly walk out of the house and drive towards Minho’s apartment.

 

Guys guys guys! It's not the end yet. I have to write about Sungyeol's feeling too right? Hehe, so the next chapter will be about Sungyeol's feeling. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Do not plagiarize okay. <3 :)