Signs

Hidden Feelings

 

***peakaboooo*  (sneakpeaky) 

-≠================≠======================!=!

 

Todays the day. The day that were gonna say goodbye to our cruel teachers and to those things we're going to miss. Also this will be the beginning of our own journeys.

I woke up extra early today. Not because i'm too excited for today's event, but cause I don't feel well.

Gosh~ why now?!?

Sometime I rush to the toilet just to vomit the none existing content of my stomach

Seriously....why now??!

When my mom pass by my room, she heard some ruckus then a vomiting sound. She quickly went inside, she saw me kneeling on the floor, my face is pale.

"ohhh God....hang in there, honey. I'll go get you medicine"

She went out of bathrom, and go to my bed-side table to get my medicine.

"Here....drink this, dear. Drink this....i'm going to call your dad, so we can to the hospital."

"but mom, its our gaduation day.....also i'm going to be fine, I already drink my meds."

"aiisshh, such a stuborn kid....fine, after the ceremony were going to the hospital. No more excuses...got it?"

"OK, fine mom"  i mumble

"good boy....ok, prepare yourself, or we're going to be late"

Mom said before ruffling my hair and went to there room to prepare our breakfast.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Time flys by quickly, the ceremony's bout to end. The awards and diploms had been given to each graduating students, and the speaches had been spoken.
We're now singing our graduation song for the last time

I'm going to miss this place. Especially the memories i've made with my friends and 'her'.
The strugles and the laughters that we share.
Those moments when we cut classes cause our teacher is boring.
Our celebration after we won the championship.
The pranks we did to our friends. Eating lunch together and ended up with food fight.
Also those moments I spent with her on the rooftop, each moments made me fall for her deeper.
i'm going to miss those moments.

 

 

 

"Amber....Amber --

I was in my deep thought, when Jonghyun calls me.

"huh?!"

"Man~ your spacing out again.."

"sorry.....I was just reminiscing the moments we did in this school. I will surely miss those moments. "

"don't worry bro....your not the only one whos ganna miss those moments....we all will."
"by the way, aren't you going to tell her bout your feelings?"

Ever since my friends knew bout my feelings towards Krystal, they wont stop telling me to tell her what I feel.