1st Part

Hidden Feelings

 

Author's Note: Sorry in advance for the grammars and errors. Enjoy^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It’s been 8 months since we know each other. Every time I spend my time talking to her, the more I fall deep in love with her. I hope she’ll notice it. I’m starting to love her more, now that we’re best of friends. I even exchange sits with my other classmate just to sit beside her. I even search the things she like, (ex. music, movie, shows, books, etc.) her favourites, just to make a long conversation with her.

You know what’s funny about it? It also becomes my favourite.

When we’re alone together I act childish/dorky things to her.

WoW!  What did she do to me to make me do those things; I didn’t even act like that with my family and other friends, only to her.

 

Every after school, I always stay with her to wait for her father to pick her up. We laugh, jokes around, observe other students that passed by, do some crazy stuff.

Her family already knows about me and it fine to them that I hang out with her (maybe they already know me so much). Sometime I spend my time in their house watching movie or playing games with her and her sister; Jessica.

My parents also know about her. She also sometimes went in our house.

We sometimes went to the malls, arcade, amusement parks and more. Sometime people mistakes us as a couple, she always denies it and I on the other hand smiles at them but deep inside I want to say Yes, she’s the love of my life. Sometime our classmate teases us, but I just ignore them. I’m afraid to confess my love to her. I’m afraid to ruin our friendship.

 

Fast forward: We’re already in our senior year.  I’m so excited cause where still in the same class. I didn’t able to saw her in our summer vacation because I and my family went to china to visit our relatives and to check our business there.

Although we’re far from each other we keep on texting. Updating each other with the activity we do.

 

Today I will give her my present that I bought for her. It’s a necklace; form like a number 6. it surrounded by a small crystals and a blue diamond in the centre.  When I first saw the necklace, she’s the one I first think of.

 

I quickly take a bath and wear my uniform. I put the necklace on my pocket. I went down stares bringing my bag pack. I ate my breakfast and drive off to school with my car. Yup, you heard it right. I had a car. My father bought me a car last year on my birthday; Porsche Cayman.

 

 

When I reach the school, there are only few students. I guess I’m too early.

I went to our new class room. I was the first to arrive. Look for a perfect spot and sit there; I also reserve a chair for Krystal. ^^

I’m so bored, so I decided to take a nap. Few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

When I look up, I saw an angel in disguise. ^^ It’s her, my beautiful angel; Krystal Jung Soojung.

I smile to her.

“Is this chair taken?” –she asks. She point at the chair next to me

 

“Oh, sorry but it’s already reserve for a beautiful lady named Krystal”- I said.

 

She laughs at my words. We’re already used to this kind of talks (flirty talks). For her it was just for fun, but for me it isn’t.

“Is that so? Oh, I’m beautiful and my name is Krystal. ^^” – she said. We laugh at each other’s antics.

“The pleasure is mine Miss Beautiful. ^^” – I said.

“so how’s your vacation?” – she asks

 

“It was fun. ^^ how about you? ” – I asked.

 

“It was very fun.” - She said.

And that’s how we spend the day. Talking about our vacation.
The final bell for today rings, indicating the classes had ended. Our classmates rush out the room to go home. I and Krystal stay at school waiting for her father.

Oh I almost forgot my present.’

 

“Krystal?”-I call her. I think she was busy texting somebody.

“hmmmm?”- She answered. Still looking at her phone.

“I have something for you.”- I said.

 

 

“Oh my… it’s beautiful. ^^” – she excitedly said

“Just like you. ^^” – I mumbled.

“What? Did you say something?” – She ask.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing.”- I said.

“Hmmmm?” – She looks at me with her icy glare and pouts

“oh god. She’s so cute when she does that. ^^” - My thought.

“aahhhh… do you want me to put it on you? ^^” – I ask shyly.

“Oh sure. Why not^^” – she said happily.

I put the necklace on her. She turns her back at me and holds her hair.

“oh god. She smells so good.”-my thought

after that, we start to talk again. Few minutes later, her father arrives to pick her up.

“Good afternoon uncle.” -I greeted her father
 

“Good afternoon to Aiden.” –her father greeted me back.

 

“You’re going home?” – Her father asks.

 

“Yup ^^” – I answered.

 

“You need a ride?”

 

“No thanks uncle. I have my own.” – I said. I point at my car in the parking lot.

 

“Oh you drive? When? ” – her father ask

 

“Yup, I think last year. I just recently got my license.” –I answer.

“Nice. Maybe you can give Soojung a ride after school. Hahaha “ – her father said while laughing.

 

“Dad I don’t want to be a bother to AJ.”Krystal said to her father.

“ohhh. She’s blushing. Cute ^^ ” – my thought.

 

“Why not? I think Aiden don’t mind at all. Right Aiden?” – Her father said.

 

“It’s fine on me uncle. ^^” - I answered.

“Great. And also I don’t need come here and pick you up. hahahaha” -  her father said then laugh.

“arrghh. Whatever.” – She said and went inside to her father’s car.

“Goodbye Aiden. Thanks in advance. ^^ “– her father said

“Your welcome uncle. Goodbye…. Goodbye Krys.” – I said.

“Bye AJ. ^^”- she said.

After they got away, I went to my car and drove home.

After that day, I always pick her up in their house and goes to school, and also after school I bring her to their house. Sometime they invite me to eat diner before I go home.
Sometime when I have a club activity she waits for me or I wait for her if she had a meeting. (Did I tell you that she is the school’s student body president? I guess not. And I’m the captain of the school’s basketball team. ^^) The day goes by just like that. It’s like a daily routine.

 

I thought it would always like that, but suddenly it all change.

 

We we’re both became busy with our own club activities. We became distant to each other I try my best to finish my club activity early so that I can drive her home. But I guess time didn’t allow it.