I'm Genie For Your Wish!

It's A Beastly Generation

Recap-

 "Sunny, I'm fine, I'm fine." He grabbed my hands and we just stared into each other's eyes. I felt ourselves getting closer because I could feel the warmth from him.

End of recap-

-Sunny's Pov-

I got up quickly enough, so he wouldn't kiss me. I just couldn't risk it....

"A-ah, I really have to go now, Yoseob...." I dusted off my outfit and opened our waiting room door.

"Okay.... Bye, Sunny. .....I really like you...." I couldn't really hear the last part because it was muffled by the door. The rest of the SNSD girls saw me and came over.

"Sunny! You don't look so good! What happened? Tell me everything! I'm genie for you weeeesh!" Taeyeonnie asked me. I told all of them what happened with me and Yoseob.

"That's awesome Sunkyu! What's the problem, then?" Yuri asked. "I don't know.... I really like him and he seems to like me, too. Obviously, he was leaning in more than I was...." I stated.

"Nah, I think it's because you're afraid of what management would think, right?" Fany asked, almost stating it like she was right.

"Yeah...." I sighed and huffed in annoyance at our company.

"Why don't you go ask them if you could date? I'm sure they'd let you." Jessica said.

"Yeah, I guess.... Thanks, girls." I hugged each of them.

Seohyun later walked in and plopped on the couch...

-Seohyun's pov-

"UNNIES!? WHY ARE GUYS SO DENSE!?!?" I screamed into my pillow.

"Omo! Maknae, what happened?!" Taeyeon unnie asked me.

"Well... you know Taeko, right? Well I asked her for some advice on guys and she told me to flirt. And seeing as how I like Dongwoon, I tried flirting with him." I turned over on the couch.

"And...? What happened?" Yuri asked. "Well, I flirted.... and he didn't seem to get the hints I was dropping..." I whined.

"Wow.... Seohyun, you're acting more like a maknae. Whining like that." Sunny said, I just slapped her leg.

"Unnie, it's serious...." I threw my head back in frustration and hit my head on the wall. I started rubbing it like crazy... "Ow~ Ow~ Ow~"

-Dongwoon's pov-

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGS! HELP ME!!!!" I tackled the closest thing, which was Kikwang hyung.

"Yah, maknae, watch it. What it is?" Junhyung asked.

"I think Seohyun was flirting with me! And... I didn't know what to do!" I tugged on Hyunseung's shirt.

"Hands off, dude. Anyways, I don't know... apologize to her?" He offered. What a dumb idea... I think...

KNOOOCK KNOOOCK KNOOOCK~


@hensyy: Here you go~ A little Seohyun/Dongwoon action. 8D

@queenshark: Yeah, I did know he had a little crush on her. xD I thought he was cute to be like that and she's amazing.... I support that couple all the way.

@Lennaa: It's somewhat a Sunseob interaction at the beginning.... I have to have every couple get a part in this story... xD And SunSeob did have their kiss already even if it was unintentional.

@SweetBerry: AWWW! DOOHYO. Yaaay! I'm glad for other Doohyo fans. xD

@isabelle: I LOVE DOOHYO, TOO. <333

@itsjustme04: Beastly Generation = Love. <33

AHHH~ I LOVE BEASTLY GENERATION. <3333