I Got So Much Love Love~

It's A Beastly Generation

KNOOOOCK KNOOOOOCK KNOOOOOCK~

-Dongwoon's Pov-

There was a knocking on the door and being the maknae, I was forced to open the door... Damn hyungs. I opened the door, only to reveal Yuri from SNSD.

"Hello Beast! It is Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Kwon Yuri! At your service!" She entered our waiting room and sat down without being invited.

"Umm... Why are you here?" Junhyung asked coldly.

"Woooow! They weren't kidding when they said you were cold, Junhyung. But you have nice piercing eyes. But I guess that's what makes you hot. Anyways! I'm here to talk to Dongwoon." Junhyung started blushing, but then left the room. Soon Hyunseung and Kikwang followed, but not before Kikwang hyung tried to get Yuri's number.

"YAH! LEE KIKWANG! I AM TAKEN!!!" She screamed at him. "By who?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, no one. I just wanted him to leave."

"So what did you wanna talk about, Yuri....noona?" She was older than me, right? I think so.

"......" She got up and grabbed me by the collar. "Listen here and listen good, Dongwoon. I actually like you, so I'm gonna be a bit nicer to you. If you hurt Seohyun, I'll ing kill you. You hear that?"

I gulped and nodded. "You see, Woonie. I know you like her." I think my eye twitched.

"H-how did you know that?" I told no one, but my members this! She's scary!

"I have ways.... and if you're thinking I got it from one of your members, then.... No. I didn't." She smirked. She has something up her sleeve, I bet.

"Okay... I won't hurt her. I promise." She seemed to smile more sincerely at me. She patted my head and fixed my shirt.

"Good boy. Well byeee~ I'm gonna go makeout with Junhyung, now!" Okay, that's good. WAIT WHAT!? I gave her a creeped out look.

Just then Doojoon hyung came back into the room, singing our song 'Special.'

-Doojoon's pov-

"I got so much, love love~" I sang my part from Special. Hmmmm, maknae's all alone.

"What's up, Maknae? Where's everyone else?" I asked him.

"They left... Yuri from SNSD wanted to talk to me." Huh, Yuri?

"Yeah. She wanted to talk to me about Seohyun, apparently, she knows I like their maknae...." I heard him sigh.

"Okay.... I'm too lazy to care right now, so tell me about it later." It's truuue! All I got is Hyoyeon on my mind.

-Hyoyeon's pov-

AAAAACHOOOO! Who the hell is thinking about me. Or maybe I'm just getting sick.... Or I'm hot from being near Doojoon.

-No One's pov-

Soon, it was time to leave and all idols went back home or either had other schedules.


Okay... I'm gonna end it right here. xD I have a whole BUNCH of things planned for upcoming chapters. I'm just not sure what I should do first?

Should I have Dongwoon apologize to Seohyun?

Should I make Sunny and Yoseob kiss?

Should I actually make a chapter with Hyoyeon and Doojoon having interactions?

Should I do a We Got Married: SNSD&Beast Edition?

Should I have the CEO's of their respective entertainments force them to tell on LIVE TV their crushes?

Okaaaay, please choose at least 2. xD